What's your rank

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 362 total)
  • Replies
  • 20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

I feel a bit like that, too, @optimuspig. Maybe Rovio will speed up an update/bug fix if we all stop playing and their ad revenue takes a steep dive :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yes, bug fixes would definitely encourage me to play more.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@optimuspig I still have a loooooooooong way to go to get where you are but the crashes are making me not want to play as much.

Steve
    @auditorydemise

Level 200 here (General Commander)

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I replied 3 weeks, 3 days ago, saying I was at Rank 180. In a few hours, my Goldbeak Grimlock will be Level 9 and I will be at rank 214. I have progressed 34 ranks in 3.5 weeks, or 9.7 ranks on average per week. I have been upgrading almost non-stop. I was upgrading the newest 5 Bots for much of this time. Going from Level 1 to Level 6 is zippy. Now that all my bots are Level 8/9 (with only 3 bots at Level 10), progress is really slow. My pace will slide to 3 ranks per week. A long trudge ahead.

dmsral
    @dmsral

210, working on getting everyone up to level 9. 21000 pigs, 430,000 coins, 2200 crystals.

Anonymous

I’m now 200 with 40k pigs :D.

bigorange
    @bigorange

Rank 212, upgrading 24/7 (all level 8 or 9)
    atm, rising about 3 a week.
    33000 pigs, 1350 Gems.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Rank 179 here, i don’t usually play ABT until the new updates are released so the upgrading progress is pretty long.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

127 now – under 100 pigs, 90 gems, no 200k coins – don’t play much, just collect, collect and collect only to upgrade, upgrade, upgrade

Masterplant
    @santiagore

I’m on rank 160.

jman
    @jman

Rank 188. It has become tiresome to play anymore as there are no new areas to open up. Mostly am just collecting coins and upgrading TFs till an update comes out. It will be nice when it does since more nodes = more coins.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I’m not ranking up fast as I am reading the woes of being so high with nothing new to do. I take this game real slow and therefore by the time I finally do whatever is necessary to rank out, maybe more additions aka an update will be available. 135 right now

Masterplant
    @santiagore

Now i’m on rank 166.

AngryMK
    @angrymk

Hi, I’ve been playing since last October I think. I have Jenga Mode – it’s fun in itself actually, and it helps with levelling up too of course.

I’m at rank 202, Air Commando. Most of my birds are at level 9 or 10, but a few of the guys I opened later are still at level 7. Also some of the inherently strong characters (e.g. Bludgeon, Sentinel Prime, Ultimate Megatron) seem to complete stages without a hitch and get neglected in a way (still at level 7 or 8). I’ll usually upgrade a character that has been shot down, you see.

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

I’m on rank 155 have been playing since late December. I play any time I have a chance. Hooked on this game for sure

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

154 and catching up to Flip in rank but not the number ot the right which I forget what it relates to right now. I’ll have 1 bot at a level 10 but I do not feel like waiting that long again. WOW

otter
    @otter

I’m at 205 now…..but with the amount of coins to rank up and the time it takes to upgrade to the next level with coins only. I’m not buying jems to make to go faster….

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just taking a look back on this thread. It’s taken me roughly seven weeks to get from 187 to 218.

Of course I haven’t been 100% efficient, there’s been more than one instance where I missed initiating a new upgrade by a day or more.

Hopefully I can get to rank 225 by the end of March, which will be close but should be doable, and then I’ll have all my TFs at L9.

I can’t even begin to contemplate how long it’ll take me to get from rank 225 to rank 250 without any gem boosts. Three months perhaps?

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I am doing non-stop upgrades. Within a few minutes of an upgrade finishing, I start the next. My current upgrade will finish in less than twenty four hours, taking me to Rank 230. The remaining 20 upgrades that will take me to Rank 250 are all L9 to L10. I have over 5 million coins, more than what I need to finance the remaining upgrades.

It will take me 50 days at 2 days and 12 hours per upgrade to get to rank 250. I use my gems only for gold dome nodes and to speed up upgrades. So I may finish a bit earlier, but not by much since I dont earn gems fast enough to make significant dents to wait time.

I hope for an update to the game soon. I’ve played the current areas so many times.

BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

I am at 206 and my coin supply is dwindling. I’m not sure why, but perhaps I am not using Jenga mode as often and lately I am not doubling runs very often either because fewer hit my criteria of over 3000 coins. How did you amass 5 million???

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Rank250

I amassed 5 mil from collecting the coins that sprout (about 40,000 per day is just from collecting coins) and lots of playing.

I play 2-3 times per day. Each time, I finish all 6 nodes, and then, if I have more time, I do Jenga while waiting for nodes that are 15 minutes or less from being intercept-able. I try not to miss a chance to do the zero-gem intercept with Terence. I make 10,000 to 60,000 coins per session.

I am not shy to double because when I run out of ads, the ads reappear pretty soon. My sweet spot is 2800 coins. I find that my coins build up slower if I set the limit higher.

I was at stuck at 2 million plus coins, until the only options I had were level 8 and above upgrades. The upgrade waits were so long, that the coin-bank built up.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I’m doing something terribly wrong, I bet. I’m at 171 and have 103 pigs as I just opened Dark Megatron (the last TF), 189k coins and 87 gems with a 30k score?!?!

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@ladydi102…you could be doing something terribly wrong….or perhaps you just have a life :)

What do you mean by a score of 30K? I get the pigs, gems, coins parts. Where is score displayed?

Anonymous

@ladydi102 What do you mean by that?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 362 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.