What's your rank

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 362 total)
  • Replies
  • Slops 20
    @slops20

161 refuse to spend real money started december

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@partshade, although the game is not in the cloud, Rovio has built in logic that detects time travel and penalises you by randomly doowngrading your TFs, sometimes very severely. There have been previous discussions in this forum on how to beat the time travel detection logic. The detection happens if you don’t want to permanantly live in the future, when you come back to the present. I cant rememember exactly but i vaguely recall that escaping detection involves a complete exit of the app after you collect on a time travel and before you reset time back to normal (please don’t take me up on this).

I am note sure if this gap in detecting time travel has been plugged by Rovio in the upgrade.

@mighty-red-1
    is the better source for this.

Anonymous

@vrinda-rajkumar That’s not what I’m talking about. That feature is build INTO the game to detect cheating and @mighty-red-1 has found a way to bypass it. What I’m talking about is that @gulgor0 said that if Rovio finds out they could penalize him for cheating which isn’t possible because it’s local data and they can’t access our phone storage. Plus Rovio doesn’t do stuff like that anyway.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Uh..ok. I do that a lot. Long explanations to a wrong question. :) @partshade

Anonymous

@vrinda-rajkumar We all have our moments :D.

Masterplant
    @santiagore

I’m on rank 126.

ScottyUK
    @scottyuk

Hi,

First post on here.

I’m on 179 (currently waiting for an upgrade to completed to get to 180) which I’ve done on an iPhone. I’ve haven;t used any cheats and haven’t bought Jenga or any gems. i.e. no expense. I have 900 gems sitting there.

I have the first 5 characters at level 8, all* the others at level 7 (* Dark Megatron will be once the current upgrade’s finished). I thought having 25 characters might unlock something but nothing changed.

Now what? I waited ages for the upgrade with the message “coming soon” in the clouds but now there’s no sign of how to progress.

Do I need to hit a level? I have 39 achievements I think so do I need more? Do I need some level 10 characters?

At the moment just collecting coins and doing the battles doesn’t seem to give me much back aside from accumulating coin/gems.

Cheers

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

I’m level 181 on my iPhone and level 58 on my Kindle Fire. It’s kind of fun starting over. I’m hoping I meet myself somewhere in the future and implode. Given how long it takes high level characters to upgrade, I just might!

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I’m still ‘Ranking Up”. I know I won’t get used much as I’m a lvl 80 now. Somebody is upgrading so that will change in a few to 81.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I’ve done it – today I reached rank 250, the max rank, which means ALL my transformers are now level 10. I have over 74K pigs, over 4,5M coins and almost 3000 gems. Basically, I’m ready for a new update, which I hope will bring Stella as Arcee.

bigorange
    @bigorange

Currently at rank 206 -> Interceptor

Optimus Prime Level 9
    Bumblebee Level 9
    Soundwave Level 8
    Bludgeon Level 9
    Heatwave Level 9

Lockdown Level 8
    Ultra Magnus Level 8
    Galvatron Level 8
    SoundBlaster Level 8
    Sentinel Prime Level 8

Energon Starscream Level 8
    Energon Soundwave Level 8
    Energon Grimlock Level 8
    Energon Lockdown Level 8
    Energon Galvatron Level 8

Energon Optimus Prime Level 8
    Ultimate Megatron Level 8
    Ultimate Optimus Prime Level 8
    High Octane Bunblebee Level 8
    Goldbite Grimlock Level 8

Thundercracker Level 8
    Jazz Level 9
    Brawl Level 8
    Grey Slam Grimlock Level 9
    Dark Megatron Level 8

bub_ble
    @bubble

Hi!
    I have a question regarding ranks. Does the complexity of mission depend on the rank that I’ve got?
    Thanks!

Ghostface147
    @ghostface147

How often do you play mighty red?

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

I’m at 187. Have spent no real money, no time travel. Playing since about the time that it came out for iOS. I thought Jenga was pricey at $9.99, now it’s $11.99, so won’t be playing Jenga mode. Three TFs sitting and waiting for a recharge, as at level 8, they experience instant death, so no use dropping coin on recharging them. Most of my TFs are at level 8, with a couple level 9 and one level 10, four TFs new since the new area opened are at level 5. Upgrades for those level 8s now taking more than 2 days…so grind grind grind, collecting coins…wash rinse repeat. It’s boring, so I am spending some gems on intercepting eggbots, with mixed results on earnings. Twice, I didn’t get to take a buddy with me on an intercept, and those netted me the most coins?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ghostface147 A few hours per day.

TF Birdie
    @tfbirdie

Im at lvl 169 and wonder if there is more to come?
    I have all the TF´s now, and it seems to me trere is nothing new coming since lvl 150? What about the mountains there is all cloudy? Will there be more so i can play more different levels?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@tfbirdie If you’ve unlocked all 25 TFs, then that’s it for content.

TF Birdie
    @tfbirdie

@optimuspig Well, then it is not very fun to play anymore. Just saving money and uppgrading to 10 on all TF´s is not very fun. I might stay on the game for a while more, hoping for something more new.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

@partshade, they must somehow be able to access the phone data, and Rovio DOES do stuff like that. I got caught for time traveling my first time and had all 18 bots I had at the time, taken down a level (and drained of all health), and 18 points taken off my rank. It happened. What I would like is for someone to figure out how to edit the local data (using a hex editor I am sure) and change the coin/Gem values. Then see if Rovio does a Diff check when you sign back on?

Hex
    @hxadecmel

192 – Seeker, I do use Jenga mode. All bots unlocked, no other real money. Bots range from level 7 to 10.

Anonymous

@hxadecmel Actually that punishment is build INTO the game. Just because that happens doesn’t mean Rovio knows about it. Sure when you install an app it has its permissions but that doesn’t mean it gets sent to Rovio.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Finally reached (L8 x 25) rank 200.

Man, the upgrade times from L8 to L9 are massive – I’m thinking another month and a half to get all twenty-five up to L9.

Yikes.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I’m finally over 100 at 106/7 forget which. These upgrades are hecka expensive. I’m still on the bottom most part of my friends lists. Only one other person is under me. (THANK YOU TO THIS PERSON) Jokes…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Sigh, finally just hit Rank 205.

Problem is that I’m rapidly losing interest – don’t know how I’m going to last another 4-5 months (minimum) to get myself to Rank 250 :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 362 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.