What's new in the Halloween update?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What's new in the Halloween update?

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

First I liked the mechanic in the clan battle, thought “hey, they didn’t make it about gems only”, but then I realized it’s still not about gems, but highly dependent on luck. I scored only 40Mil with my max level account. I scored 25 Mil with my second account with less than half the flock power. The levels seem very inconsistent in terms of difficulty and some rooms are not “strike’able” in order to really score.
    Paying 200 gems to temp your luck? Come on…
    …or did someone notice, the paid games are easier maybe??

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I guess there’s no point of paying for clan vs clan unless the other team’s winning?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I wouldn’t pay at all to be honest – only if my score was really bad. I played every free game and only once I had a fair room setting. I will NEVER pay for luck. I pay for something I feel safe with, not for gambling.

desperados
    @serkann

lol the system is so unbalanced,absurd and not fair at all because only some lucky players managed to get a perfect random layout of the randomly generated stage of that clan vs clan game and with perfect spell timing they managed to score abnormally high and get the first or second place other unlucky player get stupid cards and extra hard randomly created level and they’re doomed to score lower because the level they play gives them no opportunity to score higher and top 3 players are rewarded with so many clan points if a clan gets top 3 places that clan gets 755 points in total that’s a huge advantage and not fair because not everyone gets those lucky levels.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

This challenge is different: no randomness with the level, always the same level you can adapt to and study. Nevertheless, the destructometer made the difference in my game. I had one run, where I cleared the first room with one bird and got back an eagle. The eagle turned up in the next room, destroyed with the eagle and got it back right away – one round, two eagles.
    Had a few similar runs, but never got back two eagles, no chance to beat my highscore again.

desperados
    @serkann

yes now everyone plays the same map and that’s better than getting random maps every time you play but still to master the map and to learn the way to get high scores you need to practice the map so many times then you see it’s limited you can’t practice the map thus you can’t get high scores easily as the game charges your 200 gems to play again or waiting 5 hours to play again is so absurd by the way those high score makers take the first place of course those high score takers have all the hat set and they have around 30-40 star levels and with glitches they can try endlessly to hit the jackpot other people who plays fairly can’t try that much and they’re always stuck at their low scores because 200 gem entry fee is a trap in return you get no gems as reward so you’ve to buy those gems or wait to win 300 gems from arena which doesn’t help.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I expected 25M on my last go, but got half of what I expected. Rovio really is greedy.

desperados
    @serkann

Rovio is beyond greedy…that can’t be described here with words :) we all know that once again rewards for 150 points event are reduced again getting 80 gems and 150 pearls as top rewards.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

There was a “sale” 3 days ago as Rovio calls it, but it really doesn’t look like a sale to me. Also, I copied the first part of the topic off Angry Birds 2’s Facebook post.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What's new in the Halloween update?

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.