What would you choose from the slot?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What would you choose from the slot?

• IF Rovio decided to let each player buy ONE slot items, which one would you buy?

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Kabuki Arrow. I desperately need a good lab weapon for Matilda.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Hmm…. I thought 99% of people would pick something with panel increasing effect….

Anonymous

@tomt Guess I’m that 1%! :D

Really though, All my birds either have a panel increaser already or tank with Billy. All of them have at least 1 SS that gives more stats with the certain bird panels matched so I’m pretty set :). Really slacking in the lab though. :P

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Wow- so many good things too pick! Currently, I would pick something for Stella, since she is having trouble challenging those tougher players (she’s GREAT at Monster Pig and Boss battles though, now that I have a Special Stella Mast+ that lets her attack twice as Captain)- maybe the Chinese Princess hat that everybody has (she currently has an Athena’s Tiara)- it looks cool and has good stats

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The poker cards. I have all the other golden panel increases. The panel increases make all other equipment better.

All of the ship parts in the slots are underpowered compared to the ship parts available as prizes in monster competitions. I already have a SS hull for all characters and 5 double attack masts so the choice is pretty simple.

Veggie
    @veggie

The curry pot

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

DONT ASK ME……OF COURSE THE COMING SOON BIPLANE OR THE CRAZY SAKURA THING IN BOMB’s exclusive slot last time or the Over powered artist mustache or poker cards

TomT
    @tomt

@harharhar “or the Over powered artist mustache”

I do have this mustache, but where is the “over powered” in it? I have both the mustache and Red’s rockstar glasses, and I actually like the glasses more than the mustache….

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@tomt every time I met people with gold panel increase items,I have 90% to lost.
    So it is overpowered because I even saw one guy doing over 15 sabotage in JUST ONE BATTLE and of course I lost

TomT
    @tomt

@harharhar I know gold appearance is good, but I just want to know why SPECIFICALLY the mustache is over powered.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Yes!I told you that I once met one guy with artist mustache got 15+ sabotage on me and I lose,Then I got very angry and exploded.
    And he was using chuck with artist mustache!And he had 10+ winning streaks!
    And you know if you were using chucks defense or attack+ items when chuck panels are destroyed,you are good to get the mustache!
    It defense is too high!
    I have the pink punk so I WANNA IT!

TomT
    @tomt

@harharhar I thought Chuck has the lowest defense stats. I would choose poker cards or rockstar glasses, because my Red and Blues are more well rounded than Chuck.

I like using Red with rockstar glasses because when you trigger sabotage, you erase all Red’s panels, which is a big boost to the defense and attack, but of course, if you have no Red’s panels on the screen, then that’s another story.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@tomt I would choose poker cards.
    Same as you as I just want to “upgrade” this highest level birds.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Speaking of the slot, does anyone on here find that when after you sometimes lose a battle, that ‘hint’ saying ‘Win powerful items from the slot! Play now?’ afterwards is annoying? Wish the developers would remove this stupid message for the experienced players like yours truly, it’s nothing but in-game advertising!!!

Hugo
    @huges

For me it’s panel increasing for Red (can’t seem to get it from the slot).

Just on stella items: The Chinese Princess Hat and the Chinese Fan
    These rely on your opponent having a streak – Thus she is so inconsistent; yet I have achieved more 2500+ attack & defence with her than any other bird.

You need equipment that is more consistent on average.
    For example taking Chuck:
    I use the Artist Mustache; Golden Popcorn; Golden Aqua Sword.
    These items all complement each other and are NOT dependent on your opp. having a streak.

Once I’ve accumulated a reasonable winning streak I switch my sword for the ‘Squid Spear’.
    This can achieve some really high scores, and 1800-2000 attack quite frequently, but I still think for overall consistency, the ‘Golden Aqua Sword’ is still better.

My weakest bird is Red unfortunately:
    Big Ben; Bearskin Hat are both streak dependent on my opponent, and I do not have a panel increasing item. I have to settle with Billy (also streak dependent).
    When conditions are good, he is strong, but just not as strong as Stella without the panel increaser.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Phew phew phew cough cough……..Got an item in chuck exclusive slot…The golden popcorn………Is it good to get it,useful?

Derf
    @fred-geske

Seriously, no offense – but why do you always speak like you’ve never spoken English in your life? Are you being translated?

TomT
    @tomt

@harharhar is it the one with defense boost when matching the bird’s panels?

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Yes……………………………sorry my very poor English I am not in a native country sorry I didn’t tell you guys my bad.
    The golden popcorn with defense boost,is it a good item?

Jakeee
    @jakeab

chuck’s artist mustache ! :)

TomT
    @tomt

This thread is still alive?

Anonymous

@tomt Now it is. :P

Doc471
    @doc471

I would choose… Terence Temple. For Chuck.

In any other case, the Chocolate Shield for Matilda.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What would you choose from the slot?

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.