What to do with coins?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What to do with coins?

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • wrw01
    @wrw01

@angrlee
    Just obtained the 5,000 mile achievement this past week. In relation to my pigs I meant to say trying to get to 1 million instead of 100 million.

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

What about Drift,Skywrap and the coming soon one next to rodimus.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@angrlee I think people may have been farming 300 gems per day rather than the 3000 mentioned.

The lab previously gave 2.5 times more gems than currently. So if you used 3SR instead of having 20 gems available in 2 places there were 50 gems available.

Given that if you are maxxed out at level 15 for all TFs at the moment, without playing nodes and only doing missions it is possible to average 75 gems per day. Previously you could gain more than 2.5 times 75 as the spend of gems to respin has not changed. For example if you used 3SR in lab now and got no gems in first spin 5 gems are used, if missed again you use 10 gems =15 in total used to date. If you don’t get the 20 gems in that spin you may as well give up as you have lost 15 and will spend 20 to get 20 guaranteed as only gems are left. In the old days you could make that next spin spending a total of 35 and get 50 so you are 15 positive rather than negative as now.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@angrlee

“I bought the ridiculous cowboy hat and officially termed coconut hat (donkey head or bird head), I put it on 20 transformers.”

Only accessories purchased using gems in the barracks count towards the accessories achievement.

Accessories purchased in the competition token exchange DO NOT count towards the achievement.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

@optimuspig

Thanks for the clarification regarding accessories purchased from a competition versus buying them with gems.

@droversdog

My reference to farming 3000 gems a day was back when the silo held 25 SR, and like 100 and 125 of the other materials. There was a way to work the lab until you were low on materials, then if you had a transformer ready for upgrade, you could act like you were going to start it, but with insufficient materials, you had the option to buy the materials for gems. So staying in this loop, there were players farming thousands of gems a day. There was a post somewhere in this forum where a player gave exactly the recipes to use in which order. So basically, you could farm the lab for 400 gems, then spend 150-200 to fill your silo back up (using the ability to buy missing materials as if you were going to upgrade a TF). The prices to buy materials was significantly less in gems than what you could then farm them for in the lab. In one case, a player spent 6 hours doing this over an over and scored 3000 gems in a day. The lab prizes were completely revamped, odds went way down for gems, and prices of materials were all changed. Like now if your silo is full of SR and you get an SR, it converts to 1500 coins, but if you are upgrading and short on SR, it costs 50 gems. Anyway, it was all changed and the silo capacity was cut by 90% to prevent the gem farming.

My typical play pattern now is just missions to get materials to use in the lab. My experience is similar to yours – about 75 a day. Although during this event, I am averaging more like 30 per day. Not sure if others are experiencing a meaningful drop in the odds for getting gems or not…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What to do with coins?

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.