What to do with coins?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What to do with coins?

• I´m wondering what to do with them? If you have all TF` s maxed there is no use for them anymore… I have over 12 mil of them and I wish Rovio could make them usefull again…

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

There are many currencies in the game: coins, gems, materials, time. Not all of them can be the most scarce resource – and unless Rovio allows people to exchange coins for gems (which they won’t because people have so many coins now) – the coins will just accumulate.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve asked the same question several times, but no one seems to have an answer. They will only be useful again if you unlock a new TF or if Rovio raises the level cap beyond 15.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig What do you mean unlock a new TF? When has coins ever been useful in unlocking TFs? The only thing useful coins will be are for upgrading, refreshing helper bots in nodes and that’s about it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

If I unlock a new TF I’ll need the coins to get it from L1 to L15.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Well, you said above ” They will only be useful again if you unlock a new TF or if Rovio raises the level cap beyond 15.” Aren’t those two the same thing (as both statements basically mean coins are useful mainly for upgrading)?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

1. if I unlock a new TF (for example Epic Optimus Prime in the current CNY Challenge/Competition) I’ll need coins to go from L1 to L15

2. if Rovio raises the cap from L15 to say L20 I’ll need coins as well to upgrade all 30 (hopefully 31 TFs by the end of this week) that I have to get them up to L20.

You’re right they are definitely related concepts in that they both deal with upgrades, but they’re not exactly the same as (1) deals with upgrading a newly acquired TF, and (2) deals with a general increase to all existing TFs.

wrw01
    @wrw01

Hi @gradientturtle7,

Will the main screen handle the number of 100,000,000+ coins after the coin icon? Space seems tight after the number of coins and the gem icon.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@wrw01

I asked the same question of @optimuspig with regards to the Facebook crowd:

No idea about that, but there are several who have over 1,000,000 pigs (cumulative lifetime).

Would make sense…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

100 million coins is probably more than you’ll ever be able to use. Even if the game won’t let you accumulate them past that point, I wouldn’t worry about it.

The only one I’d really be curious about is whether you get go to six figures in gems, but I’d be surprised if anyone’s even close 100,000.

wrw01
    @wrw01

Thanks for the input @pampeans and @optimuspig

I understand about the amount of coins. Rovio and their programers have made them just about worthless. I have sent support tickets asking that the next TF be purchased only with coins to try something new from past behavior. As you can see they really took my request as something worth while…ha, ha.

What concerns me is the space between the coin number and the gem icon. The last number on the right is out of the dark blue and right next to the gem icon. There appears not to be any space if someone reaches 100 million coins. If that is the case then what happens to the amount of coins? Does it reset back to zero or does it freeze at 99 million?

Can you inform us of the facts of what will happen if someone reach 100 million coins @gradientturtle7 @arceemega ?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Is it possible to reach 100,000,000 coins?

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Yes really impossible if you maxed out your tfs very early and kept playing this game

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sam-spargo

“Is it possible to reach 100,000,000 coins?”

I’m sure someone will eventually.

Except for the special competitions, I haven’t run nodes regularly since late last year, and I haven’t regularly used the video doubler since last summer, and I’m still well above 50,000,000 coins.

So I’m sure someone who started early and is still playing regularly and uses as many video doublers as the game will allow should eventually be able to get to 99,999,999 (or 100,000,00 is the game allows).

taco
    @geary

If game coin were nickels I would retire, but thier not so I keep playing.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@gradientturtle7 @arceemega

You both are probably busy doing something but any answers to my questions above? It has been over two weeks.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@gradientturtle7
    Just a reminder on my question above about the 100,000,000 coins showing up on the main screen.

@arceemega

taco
    @geary

I’m at 65 million, it might take a long time to get 100 million. So I just don’t know.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@gradientturtle7 and @arceemega , this is a good question…. ok, i know that newer players do not need to get an asnwer,but for some old players, it is something that we would like to know… what do we have to do with all these coins ?? will they be in some use in the future?because having 10-20-50-80 million of coins, is just a big number with no use…..

wrw01
    @wrw01

I have just been informed from Rovio support that the counter will NOT handle 100,000,000 coins.

They will work on a fix but it does not appear to be a high priority as was the tone in the response.

Considering I have 93,400,000+ coins I hope the fix is soon.

Considering you both have been too busy or ignored my requests above, is there anything you both can do to speed this along so I do not have to stop playing the game @gradientturtle7 and @arceemega? Any response would be greatly appreciated. Being ignored really hurts…it makes one feel they are not good enough to deserve a response…yes that is truly what it feels like when the requests are ignored…

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@wrw01

Hello. I’d like to clarify the response you received from the support team about this: There is no risk that any coins you earn will be lost, as the maximum coins that can be stored is a lot more than 9 digits. The fix that was referred to is to ensure the interface correctly displays the coin count.

I’m sorry it took so long to get back to you on this. Thanks for your patience and your continued support!

wrw01
    @wrw01

Thank you kindly for the response and clarification @gradientturtle7. I will keep playing.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

Wow @wrw01, 93M coins. I thought I had a lot with 40M. I am curious, how many gems are you sitting on? I am at 15.4k, but I missed the period of time when the silo had the higher capacity numbers and people were farming the lab to generate something like 3000 gems a day for a couple months.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@angrlee
    I do not have a lot of gems because I was never able to farm the lab for 3000 a day. Could not figure out how to do that with the information provided by others at that time.
    Right now I am at 99 million coins and should hit 100 million today or tomorrow. Hope what @gradientturtle7 wrote above comes to be a reality when the counter turns over to 100 mil.
    Am close to 722,000 pigs. Working towards 100 million but that will take some time.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@gradientturtle7
    Thank you for your assistance…the coin counter on the main screen does count over 100,000,000 coins.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

@wrw01 wow that’s a lot of pigs! Curious… I have traveled 9727 miles. You ? I only have 125k on the board right now because I used them to accelerate missions when I was upgrading stuff.

And @arceemega or @gradientturtle7 .., I bought the ridiculous cowboy hat and officially termed coconut hat (donkey head or bird head), I put it on 20 transformers. Yet I didn’t get the achievement to customize 20 transformers. It still says 14 because of the 8000 gems i spent on those accessories. What’s up with that? Trivial, I know but still. I customized 27 transformers in total with no token 20 gem achievement. Please have the devs think this stuff through.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What to do with coins?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.