What new Angry Birds Transformers characters would you like to see in the game?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What new Angry Birds Transformers characters would you like to see in the game?

• I’m a fellow player of Angry Birds Transformers, and I want to know what new Transformers characters that other players want to see in the game. I have a few ideas of my own, but I will share those ideas later.

You may also include ideas for Energonicons, pig bosses (that are different than the existing bosses), new achievements for the achievement board, playable and non-playable content (such as new map locations/areas to explore on or around Piggy Island), etc. Basically, anything new (related to the game itself) to make the more fun and enjoyable.

This is not required, but if possible, please include a picture and/or description of your character(s) or other related idea(s). Any bird or pig characters from other Angry Birds games may be used for playing the rolls of the Transformer characters, boss characters, or even other playable/non-playable ally/enemy characters. Unless otherwise specified later, there no limits to the ideas you can come up with regarding this forum topic.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • coolbug
    @coolbug

Matilda would be a great character in the game. Her weapon would shoot 2 eggs and then reload super fast like brawl. When an egg hit a tower the egg would explode like bombs weapon.

@coolbug I agree that Matilda should be included in this game. I’m trying to figure out what Transformer character she should play and what her alternate form/vehicle mode should be. It’s very difficult because there are so few female Transformer characters out there, especially well known ones. If you can any Transformer characters that Matilda could play, please let me know.

I forgot to include this part when I created this topic. For everyone who posts their ideas here: Please include both the name of your Transformer character and the name of the bird or pig who plays the character, plus his or her alternate form/vehicle mode. Thank you.

coolbug
    @coolbug

I’m sorry but I don’t really know any transformers BUT I can tell you that she would be good in bubbles car.

@coolbug Don’t worry about it, it’s okay. I will keep looking for an appropriate Transformer for Matilda to play, for what her alternate will be. I will post my results here when I’m able to. In the meantime, keep those ideas coming.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Bomb as sideswipe

coolbug
    @coolbug

I have another idea. What if ice bird came into the game from angry birds space like how silver came into the game from angry birds 2?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I would love to see an dyno-bot that Siver Bird is to be the character. Specificaly i would love to see this dyno-bot from Autobots

From the original trasformers series from back of the 80’s

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Matilda as Strongarm.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Basicaly i would love to see the alltogether Dinobots from the 1st generations from 80’s to come back and not only Grimlock!

Slag – The Tyrannosaurus
    Sludge – The Apatosaurus
    Snarl – The Stegosaurus
    Swoop – The Pteranodon

dmsral
    @dmsral

I’ll settle for new areas to open up after a couple of years of “Coming Soon”.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@dmsral +1000, including the underground node teased a while back.

Anonymous

I’d love to see Minion Pig as Wheezing Arrow. His weapon would be some kind of arrow Gatling gun that can pierce blocks and pigs.

@partshade I’m not familiar with Wheezing Arrow. Do you have picture of what he is suppose to look like?

Anonymous

@jimmy-necessary Sadly, no. After doing some major research, it turns out that Wheezing Arrow was just a statue.. :(

Ah well, as long as we eventually get one of the Coneheads, I’ll be happy. :P

kwc
    @kwcs

Please, no new characters. Focus on fixing the many bugs in the game, undo the nerfing, and open new areas. This game has gotten beyond stale, no amount of events or new characters will fix it. Do something to keep us long time players interested or you will continue to see us bail on this sad game.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

Garfield of Borg / Supreme Commander. I would definitely want to see…

Grimlock (The ORIGINAL Grimlock; Looks exactly like Grey Slam Grimlock, but his beak is Yellow with a Black Arrow on top. Energon Grimlock has the closest similarities with this character, as the original Grimlock is the “Pre-Evolved” form of Energon Grimlock. Also, he should have NEVER been removed from the game when Grey Slam Grimlock took his place.): https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/angrybirds/images/8/83/HAL_GRIMLOCK_CGI.png/revision/latest?cb=20141015151441

Classic Starscream (The “Pre-Evolved” form of Energon Starscream, who has the closest similarities to this character. His color scheme differs to that of Starscream from the “Seek & Destroy” event.): https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/003/450/586/large/paul-banister-angry-birds-transformers-3dcharacters-portfolio-001.jpg?1473801397

“Seek & Destroy Event” Starscream (to compare color schemes): http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/thumb/3/38/Starscream-Pig.jpg/300px-Starscream-Pig.jpg

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

onslaught.

he would have a clip size of 3, and  shoot slowish homeing missles.

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

I happen to have a huge list of characters which can be added.

And I’m sure everything’s legit. I will be sending them one by one.

SCOURGE-(moustache pig) (Body type=Cyclonus) (Weapon=A spiral beam of energy, which produces electric sparks like Alpha Trion’s weapon, but is purple) DECEPTIHOG

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

RACK n RUIN-(the blues, but two of them) (Body type=Heatwave) (Weapon=Same as Ratchet’s weapon, but in two separate half-size beams in two separate half-size cannons; the cannons rotate and so do the beams) AUTOBIRD

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

RODIMUS UNICRONUS-(moustache pig, but moustache is black) (Body type=Sunstreaker) (Weapon=Paralyzing beams of dark energon, as slow as Optimus Prime’s weapon, but can paralyze any adjacent target within a distance of three blocks) SHATTERED GLASS AUTOBIRD (A new faction, represented by the AUTOBIRD LOGO in purple color)

This is the image

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

LAZER OPTIMUS-(red) (Body type=Optimus Prime) (Weapon=Rapid ion discs that are as fast as Ultra Magnus’s weapon, but are as huge as Optimus Prime’s weapon) AUTOBIRD

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

CLASSIC ARCEE-(stella) (Body type=Lockdown) (Weapon=An electro-bubble shotgun which is as fast as Galvatron’s weapon, and can at least slow down any nearby monoliths) AUTOBIRD

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

YOKETRON-(mighty eagle) (Body type=Arcee, but please modify it to make it look like a male) (Weapon=Rapid and deadly explosives that are tiny and so fast, that you can’t even see them) AUTOBIRD

SWINDLE-(chef pig) (Body type=Soundwave, but please modify it to look like a van with windshield and headlights, instead of a cassette panel and cassette buttons) (Weapon=A destructive barrage of 5 rockets fired in one shot) DECEPTIHOG

NOVA STORM-(minion pig) (Body type=Acid Storm) (Weapon=Giant sweeps of powerful Nova winds that can blow away wood, ice, rock, tnt, and pigs, and can destroy or deflect enemy firepower) DECEPTIHOG

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

And honestly, if I give you the body type, i.e, the shape of the body which can be new or similar to another character, I guess it should be pretty easy for you determine the vehicle mode.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What new Angry Birds Transformers characters would you like to see in the game?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.