What's Next From Rovio?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum What's Next From Rovio?

Viewing 23 replies - 26 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

that would be awesome…but i think Rovio abandoned go a LONG time ago.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@autobird
    Did You Read The Angry Birds Transformers Comics?
    I Read 2 of 4,They Are awesome!

Nothing
    @autobird

issue 3 is now available, and yes i admit the series is good…

Power Pork
    @abginebird

When issue 4 will Be Available?
    Have Any Information?

mikroll79
    @mikroll79

For me i really want rovio to update ab original with “pigini beach” and “pig tales” (like “surf and turf” bonus).
    I wish Rovio will improve AB under pigstruction for die hard players…
    And don’t forget their first games (original. season. space. bad piggies) who are making this franchise the best.

Nothing
    @autobird

nope no release date yet. @mikroll79 i totally agree with you.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@autobird

@Mikroll79

I Think Rovio Should Put All Angry Birds Games In One Application,
    That Will Make A Easier Acsses,Plus;
    Skipping All The Loading Screens And Going Straight In The Game
    (just Like Angry Birds Trilogy)
    However,This App Will Be About 1 Or More GB!

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@abginebird It’s been at least 6 years after the release of ABO. Maybe I think Rovio will start a complete, brand-new series (All other Rovio games are single games all by themselves). I wonder how a fresh start with a new game would start…

Nothing
    @autobird

@freckledpig147 Rovio cant keep continuing the angry birds series forever…

burungberang
    @cltan1985

It’s been like two years since I last posted anything in the forums. Not that my interest in AB has dwindled – OK maybe a little bit – but after reading some recent news about Rovio and coming across this thread I think it’s time to make a comeback to let out my honest opinions on the way forward.

I assume when you mean “What’s Next From Rovio” you accept something outside the AB box. I think Rovio observers must be longing for the company to brandish its own ‘Zelda’ or ‘Pokemon’ (assuming AB being like their Mario) – a completely different franchise with completely different world, premise and characters that can keep Rovio buoyant and complement the Angry Birds series.

Granted they’ve acquired Amazing Alex and set up Rovio Stars where they publish third-party developed stuff like Juice Cubes and Tiny Thief, but it feels like Rovio doesn’t love them as much as they love Angry Birds.

Like one report says about Rovio’s newly-published annual profit: “The struggles are a sign of the dangers of becoming overly reliant on a single flagship brand.” Read more at http://www.businessinsider.com/r-angry-birds-maker-rovio-says-profit-fell-73-percent-in-2014-2015-3/

The “phenomenon” may be over, yet the brand still resonates, just like the Mario and Sonic franchises despite their current troubles.

And I agree somewhat with @abginebird that Rovio should have merged ABO with ABFriends and maybe ABSeasons as to better manage the franchise.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@cltan1985
    You Are Definitely Right,
    But Rovio Shouldn’t Cut Angry Birds;
    I Know That one Think Can’t Be Popular For Ever.
    Well,In That Case;Angry Birds Will Be A Part Of History!

@autobird

Rovio Must Plan!
    Did Ever Think What Happen When Rovio Stop Making Angry Birds Series??
    I Don’t Want To Know!!

Nothing
    @autobird

@abginebird angry birds will always be a part of our lives, whether rovio stops the series or not. even if rovio ruins it, people will still remember the good days when those green pigs first stole the eggs, infuriating the birds! then the birds found a slingshot, and the timeless story starts from there. bubbles the orange bird will also be in my memory for years to come…

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I would never forget the good old days of the early 21st century :)
    Is it the beginning of the end?

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@freckledpig147
    At Least Angry Birds Will Stay With Us Until 2016,You Forgot The Movie!?

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@Autobird
    What Do You Think About The New Angry Birds Go! Update Coming Soon?
    And Did Yiu Noticed Bad Piggies v1.6.1?
    I Don’t Know What’s New.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Well, for me, Angry Birds starts to be lame… Lame games (Stella POP, Fight, Under Pigstruction…) are really making this series lame… (Sorry for saying “lame” again and again) I now wait ABEpic v1.3 or v2.0 to make it better.

Nothing
    @autobird

Sorry to say this but ever since ab go crashed on me and deleted its memory FOREVER, I will just watch a first look video by bird leader when the formula 1 update comes. @zackvoyager I just scoffed at fight! and pop. Angry birds is a good franchise, but as one of us said in this thread,”the struggles are a sign of the dangers of becoming overeliant on a single flagship brand”.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Rovio has changed their games drastically over 7 years. Ads are pouring in, currencies are used rather than just set units (power-ups), and even exclusive IAP items (like ABStP’s out-of-reach power-ups and coins). We should look out for everything that appears in Rovio games, and we can know what to expect later…:O

Jim-bird
    @javad

Angry Birds: Birdday.

Birdday Party and Birdday 5 made ABO a bit ‘untidy’. Rovio maybe move them, in 4 Episodes:

1. Happy Birdday! (officially BP Cake 2)
    2. The Explosive Birdday (officially BP Cake 3)
    3. Sweet Plains (officially BP Cake 4)
    4. The Global Blueprints (officially B5)

So, it won’t untidier if Rovio wants to make a ‘Birdday 6 (!)’ update in ABO, it will be Episode 5 in ‘Angry Birds: Birdday’!

Power Pork
    @abginebird

How about a new game called: Angry birds : piggy island simulator
    The title says it all !

Mp127
    @mp127

@abginebird It’s one of that type of games which wasn’t done, except the last year April Fools joke. So, maybe…

Personally, I think that they’re holding releases to the Movie, then will be released games based on it (like Action!).
    Next, they’ll wait to see which characters will be anticipated, then some of them will got to other games/franchises (casus the Penguins of Madagascar). Imo, first candidates are the Hatchlings and they’ll be added to AB Go!

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@mp127
    Nice idea…
    I think they should add boats and motor cycle to AB GO!… It will be awesome!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum What's Next From Rovio?

Viewing 23 replies - 26 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.