What is your best bird and best item FROM SLOT

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What is your best bird and best item FROM SLOT

• Just asking I wanna to know:)

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Most likely Chuck- he has a Napoleon (French conqueror of the 1800’s) Hat, a Bird Banner (from New Year’s Eve), and Clown Glasses+ (a glitch occurred where I got 2 of the same item that can only be obtained one during a Monster Pig event)- he’s a total killer with those

Anonymous

Bomb, because I have the extremely powerful Curry Pot.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

Most likely red.I have the gold popcorn hat,the shuriken and the red pumkin throphy.I also have the chocolate shield

This is SG
    @sahil-gagrai

The Blues, because they have the RC+Robot set items, and two different set items for my banner (Blessed Idol+Sinister Cloth). Although I got other set items too for my birds (not from same set):
    Chuck: Living Lightening+Chronometer)
    Matilda: Honey Jar
    Blues: False Coin
    Although there is an attack point difference of 10 between the False Coin and RC Robot, but it is more powerful as a set as it deals damage to others too.

@sahil-gagrai You seem to be mistaken. This topic is about items from Angry Birds Fight, not Angry Birds Epic. ;)
    – @partshade

EDIT: Thanks for informing me, @pathshade . I didn’t noticed the topic. The top one is ABEpic Fail! Here’s what I have in ABFight:
    Chuck and Matilda are the best in my team. While Matilda had a Peacock Fan, Chuck has a Tomahawk and a Magician Hat. Other includes Blues’ Beret and Red’s Feature Staff. My ship has a Cruiser, which is more defensive when Blues are the captain.

Anonymous

@sahil-gagrai You seem to be mistaken. This topic is about items from Angry Birds Fight, not Angry Birds Epic. ;)

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

For me…….HARD decision!
    Maybe bomb+chuck:because I get two over-powered items for bomb which makes me at least get on 7 winning streaks every time(the ONI MAGE)and the RARE HERCULES HELMET.Sorry I want the curry pot too,so I can be 100000000000%op!
    Chuck will also be the best one from me as I got a pink punk already in the second Island:trollololol,op tribal spear and the crazy golden 3D glasses
    Matty is also strong as I have the things I told you before.
    Stella is the most USELESS guy for me which I want to throw her to the rubbish bin NOW!
    Only one ss item……
    For my ship it was ok because it was full ss:Orange items2,Kurfrome……(dump!uh huh?)

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@partshade @redbird-Justin You guys definitely have 100% PURE luck
    Chocolate shield?Wtf!Maybe you are the guy I met which have over 23 winning streak
    Curry pot?I WANNA IT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

My best bird is Red for sure :). He has Rare Apollo Helmet, Golden Projector, and the extremely powerful Rockstar Glasses. I enjoy piercing players with Red everyday :v.

And @harharhar It seems that you desperately need panel increaser. C’mon! There’s also OP guys that don’t have panel increaser at all! To get the panel increasers is pretty hard, because they’re the rarest thing in the Slot, but now, they’ve become even rarer, since they put these new items. To make you happy, there’s coming the SS Biplane for Red with golden panel increaser. LEt’s hope you get it, and be happy again!

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@donewithpigs Yes it is a quick emergency to get panel increase items right now!
    Loss boots for losing!No GOLD panel increase items?win over ten winning streaks–impossible
    Anyway I know the photo of biplane but just asking Rovio said that that will be in slot.I always thought that rockstar glasses took over that Item.

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

Tough to choose, but right now, I am loving Stella with her amazing Pumpkin Carriage! All those floating bubbles have allowed me to win against some really tough opponents. But I have Bomb’s Curry Pot, too, so…. As I said, tough to choose a favorite!

Veggie
    @veggie

Chuck with artist mustache for obvious reasons.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@veggie ARTIST MUSTACHE?Woooooooooooooooooooow!!!!Hi mr.pure luck

@gemmoon4
    OP you

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What is your best bird and best item FROM SLOT

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.