What is your arena score right now?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What is your arena score right now?

• I’m first at diamond league with 534 starts second is 96 third is 23 :P

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I’m at first with almost 200 stars, 2nd is a little over 100 and 3rd is a little over 50. 4th is around 30 and I’ll win ? The problem is, it’s taking too long…

desperados
    @desperados

That’s right 300 gems is too little when you can earn 6000 gems at tower per day…also 300 pearls is meaningless..you know what i just keep playing cause i like to see birds flying and destroying objects i don’t care about rewards.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

I was demoted to emerald league…I have 185 and in 11th place. Top score is 1112

PolarBearCabal
    @shea-harkness

Diamond with 729 stars in first. Second place is 517.

I spent all week barely keeping up with the person now in second. I had some time to kill and wanted to level up Black, so I ended up ahead by a crazy amount.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Two weeks in a row, there have been permanently playing maniacs with over 1000 points on the first places.
    I didn’t want to spend so much time with playing to compete with them.

Jim151
    @jim151

That’s right 300 gems is too little when you can earn 6000 gems at tower per day

Um, what? The best trips up to the higher levels of the tower are ones which don’t cost more than 500 net gems. Making 6,000? Is there a trick I’m not aware of?

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Current standings in my league: (1st day) leader 115; me 39 and 9th. Funny thing is that i’m only one with FB name, others are birds.

desperados
    @desperados

lol beaver i’ve 0 points in diamond league and i’m still at the fourth position probably with non active players i’ll beat this week with 50 stars.

https://ibb.co/cGDF85

Jon S
    @jon3800

@desperados

currently I’m in first place with 758 stars; 2nd place has 352 third place has 19

anpa
    @anpa

Hello @desperados, I saw in your screenshot that you have
    a gold frame around your avatar.
    How did you get that ?
    Did you buy it or is it from gameplay ?
    Thank you.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Thursday: me – 201 stars,15th place; 12th – 446 stars; 1st – 978 stars; Amethyst league. And like always i’m the only one with FB name.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

0 Stars because @hank is being mean to me…

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

1st place with 325 stars. 2nd has 218 and 3rd has 15. All the rest are at 0.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

First place has 1119, I have 447 in 7th place

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

OMG #12!!! Not in bottom 3, 1 hope left to stay in diamond league!!!!!

desperados
    @desperados

Hello @apna they just popped up as an offer me and others like 1 year ago i guess…wish you could get them too i don’t know any other method to get them now.
    https://ibb.co/naLm35
    https://ibb.co/gGyjqk

lol some lvl 10 players stay at diamond leagues forever and they never get demoted because other players never play..at some leagues 1st scores 15000 points and more..it’s all random without logic.

anpa
    @anpa

Hello, is there any kind of special prize, other than the medal and gems for the winner
    of the Diamond league ?
    Being the top-tier league, you cannot advance to another league, so what would be the incentive to place in the top 3 ?
    I just reached it and I’m curious if it is worth playing to win the Diamond League,
    or just to remain here.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

101/11th/emerald league. Seems that this week i will not demoted cuz bottom 3 players have zero points. 1st over 800 stars. I don’t play for win anymore, just for fun. However i’m curious how far that demotion goes, back to the wooden or whatever the first league was? And like always i’m the only FB player in the league.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What is your arena score right now?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.