What is the point of the Monster Oni Pig Raid?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What is the point of the Monster Oni Pig Raid?

• Seriously! What is the point of the Monster Oni Pig Raid? There is absolutely no reward or incentive to try and win this one. The only thing that is worth it is getting the 16 Gems and then waiting for the event to conclude. 11 long days I guess I can go do something else instead of commit to Fight.

When are we going to get to save that captured little piggy and what is the point of all these anti pig shields and weapons if there is no levels to use them on any more? When are more floors coming or has Dr Pig got bored of his Lab?

Moan over.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Beth Patrylak
    @beth-patrylak

I agree only thing I don’t have is the reaper pig so I guess I’m shooting for second again lol

Hugo
    @huges

With all due respect, what is the point of having the ‘Reaper Pig’?
    Is it just the novelty of having the complete collection of pigs?
    You cant even use them to defeat pigs, ships etc.

I’d like to see all your pigs join the fight with your birds to defeat the monster pigs. How cool would that be?

I think they need to shorten these Monster Pig events. 11 days is extreme!

I’d really like to see a panel increaser prize for Red! Its the only bird I can’t seem to snag.

Beth Patrylak
    @beth-patrylak

Only reason I want the reaper pig is so I can say I unlocked all the fighters that’s it. Other than that there’s no reason to play well except for the gems

TomT
    @tomt

The 5-fight cooldown timer really really sucks a$$…….

Veggie
    @veggie

A real ABF for sure needs all of the piggies no matter if they are useful or not. So go for it!

justpast40
    @justpast40

Personally, I really need that Golden Croc Hat for Red on my iPad. I have the Shuriken & Rockstar Glasses & have really wanted to improve my Tuna Sushi Hat, so I’m playing this one.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40

I’m missing the pirate piggie, but I want the 5-star croc hat…….. what a conundrum…

FireDragon
    @ktakano

I just need Shaman pig to complete my pigs team.

I am playing for fight points, gems and gold croc hat.

I have sushi hat in one acct, and crown hat in another acct. It is time to upgrade these hats.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What is the point of the Monster Oni Pig Raid?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.