What is the "For the pirate king" event ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What is the "For the pirate king" event ?

• I haven’t played AB Epic for two years. Can somebody explain to me how the event works ? What is the hidden present that the event mentioned?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The Pirate event is one of the events where hordes of pigs invade the island. There are three difficulties, each worth a different amount of medal points. Collect as many points as possible to win on a leaderboard with 15 players. The higher you rank, the higher your rewards at the end of the event will be.
    The “hidden treasure” that the game talks about is spotted all over the island map. If you tap it, you will get a small amount of medal points, and sometimes a little gift (a Stamina potion, 50 snoutlings, or an EXP potion).

burbman
    @burbman

Tap many times, most gifts pay out several times, much like harvesting spots.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@burbman
    Whaaaaat, you can tap a single gift multiple times to get more? That is new to me also, lol

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

I think the “multi-tap” was a bug in a past event. It doesn’t work any longer. Or at least it hasn’t worked on my device.

sic transit gloria mundi

Pointless
    @pointless

I have never noticed that before either, but you know we’ll all be tapping like mad on the treasure maps in a couple of days :)

dum vivimus vivamus

angryde
    @angryde

@burbman Presents/Gifts always multi-pay for me too… usually 2 or 3 times… I thought that was normal. Was a little shocked to read @smwforever45 @jamairoqui @pointless experiences…

Margarita Mojito
    @margarita-mojito

I think mine is glitched. The treasure maps don’t give me any rewards (even though they pop up on the screen) and the leaderboard is unavailable. :/

burbman
    @burbman

My gifts continue to pay out 2-3 times each. Gifts have included event medals, snoutlings, mastery potions, and stamina drinks.

Five gifts show up on the map at a time, I have not spent enough time to determine what the interval is on how often they appear, but it is several times per day.

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

Normally in events, we are working towards a specified reward if we accumulate enough medals. There is no stated reward on the event screen this time. Is the reward a surprise? And if so, how do you know whether you’ve earned enough medals to achieve it?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@e5c4p3artist the only reward is the mastery and snoutlings you can get at the end of the event. The events that have classes and class upgrades as rewards are world boss and mini campaign events

Pointless
    @pointless

@burbman I can understand seeing two, as the treasures either award 15 medals, or 10 medals plus an object (Exp potion, SD or 50 Snouts), but those appear even if you just tap the map once. I can’t explain three, though…can you be specific about what you are getting from each map on these?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What is the "For the pirate king" event ?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.