What is the difference with version 1.6.16 and 1.6.17, on Android?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What is the difference with version 1.6.16 and 1.6.17, on Android?

• As the topic says, does anyone know? Is it a good difference or bad difference?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Should just be successive bug fixes.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

Versions 16 and 17 on Android adds Bluestreak and Prowl along with the Energonicons. The Silo has its size increased.

Version 17 has a number of new bugs that have good and bad points

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“Versions 16 and 17 on Android adds Bluestreak and Prowl along with the Energonicons.”

That was actually v1.6.13 for Android and v.1.6.11 for iOS.

v1.6.16 for Android and v1.6.15 for iOS fixed the crash-on-startup bug.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Yeah 1.6.16 fixed the crashbug, thankfully I’ve turned off auto updates, and skipped 1.6.13. I just wanted to know the difference between .16 and .17

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just more bug fixes that they didn’t have time to implement in v1.6.16 because pushing out a fix to the crash-on-startup bug was the overwhelming priority. No new TFs, no new game features.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

So like I posted in my other topic I found now a HUGE difference between the two versions.

The 1.6.17 update it always states “Download failed Please check your internet connection and try again”

My device does not always have a connection. Anyone know a way around this or why it keeps asking. When I connect on wifi it’s fine, but if I’m off wifi I get this error no matter what and can’t get beyond it, ALL prior versions including 1.6.16 would let the game run without a connection.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What is the difference with version 1.6.16 and 1.6.17, on Android?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.