What is the best class for each bird?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What is the best class for each bird?

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • PigNBird
    @theepicbubbles

I like to use the following NOTE: I only have the original classes and the last two for elite classes for each bird

Red: Elite Paladin with the metal shield and sword (ancient set)

Chuck: Elite Thunderbird with sonic orb and lightning wand (ancient items)

Matilda (not often used): Elite Bard with Ying and Yang (ancient set)

Bomb: Elite Seadog / Elite Frost Savage with the golden gun and the other thing that goes with it or Paper and Rock (ancient set)

Blues: Elite Sulkers with plush birds and slingshot (ancient set)

I’m not an expert in the names, and I’m not bothered to check on my tablet. :)

I usually go for Elite Paladin, Elite Seadog and Elite Sulker for non-wave battles, but if it is a wave battle, I would change the Elite Sulkers to Elite Thunderbird. Sometimes, in an arena battle, it tells me not to take a certain bird, so I change the bird to another alternative.

PigNBird
    @theepicbubbles

I like to use the following NOTE: I only have the original classes and the last two for elite classes for each bird

Red: Elite Paladin with the metal shield and sword (ancient set)

Chuck: Elite Thunderbird with sonic orb and lightning wand (ancient items)

Matilda (not often used): Elite Bard with Ying and Yang (ancient set)

Bomb: Elite Sea dog / Elite Frost Savage with the golden gun and the other thing that goes with it or Paper and Rock (ancient set)

Blues: Elite Skulkers/ Elite Treasure Hunters with plush birds and slingshot (ancient set)

I’m not an expert in the names, and I’m not bothered to check on my tablet. :)

I usually go for Elite Paladin, Elite Sea dog and Elite Skulkers for non-wave battles, but if it is a wave battle, I would change the Elite Skulkers to Elite Thunderbird. Sometimes, in an arena battle, it tells me not to take a certain bird, so I change the bird to another alternative.

Talking about arena, the banner set, where there is a chance of knocking out an enemy with less that 30% of health and the emblem which decreases attack/soothing the rage chilli/ weakness from healing is what I like to use. (Banner set is ancient, but not the emblems.)

Browdoe
    @browdoe

Red:

1. Samurai

2. Guardian

3. Paladin

4. Stone Guard

5. Knight

6. Avenger

Chuck:

1. Rainbird

2. Illusionist

3. Thunder Bird

4. Wizard

5. Lightning Bird

6. Mage

Matilda:

1. Priestess

2. Druid

3. Bard

4. Cleric

5. Princess

6. Witch

Bomb:

1. Capt’n

2. Sea Dog

3. Cannoneer

4. Pirate

5. Berserker

6. Frost Savage

Blues:

1. Marksmen

2. Treasure Hunters

3. Tricksters

4. Skulkers

5. Spies

6. Rogues

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What is the best class for each bird?

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.