What is jaguar commercial

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What is jaguar commercial

• Sorry to ask… especially as i spend all of my time whilst playing trying to ignore the non-stop stream of advertising, but has anyone else seen the commercial just before gameplay that has the jaguar, kids ballroom dancing, and weird green faced person? For whatever reason, it is actually an interesting ad… but no text, no words, and nothing to say what it is for?!? Other than worthless advertising, I’ve tried googling it without success and was hoping someone may know what that is? Thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Certainly a bizarre ad. If you can even call it an ad. Seems more like a short film.

Xenohart
    @pcguru

Just an update. I never did figure out what this commercial was and don’t know if more than 1 other user (SnTrooper) ever saw it. But, from the day I asked, it disappeared and stopped playing. It is the only ad that stopped playing? Not to be “too” conspiratal, but I know there’s a lot of weird things that reach the internet that have a message hidden in them (even if just for fun), but when I asked Rovio about this… no comment. No reply. Nada. Maybe it was just a fluke? Weird that a rogue non-advertisement/ advertisement would just “magically” interject itself into Rovio’s money-making machine. You know … just sayin’…

Anyway… back to the game!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The ads shown are different depending on where you live.

Also Rovio has no control over the ads shown – it’s all outsourced to various third parties.  Which is why Rovio CS would have no idea what you’re talking about.

Where do you live, and in what language was this ad?  That would help to narrow things down.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What is jaguar commercial

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.