What happened to gear in Chronicle Caves?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What happened to gear in Chronicle Caves?

• The first time I went through the Chronicle caves, it seemed like many, if not all battles had a weapon or sidearm on the wheel. Since I frequently don’t have a lot of friendship essence, I was not able to get all of them.
    I’m now replaying some of the levels, and haven’t seen any gear. Did I just not replay the right levels, or has the gear disappeared?
    @squeekymcgee @amslimfordy — Any chance for a resources map of the caves?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

In my caves most of the prizes are 10 snoutlings and only a few of them are blueprints. I never used any essence in the caves and completed the great majority of them only once so I’m certain I left a lot of blueprints behind. I think what happened is I earned most of the blueprints in cave 7 and once that happened the weaker blueprints from earlier caves changed to 10 snoutlings. The game seems to have a limit on how many blueprints you can have and won’t let you replace a blueprint with a weaker one.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@killerKea — Interesting. At the time I played a lot of levels, the blueprints were stronger, but who knows?

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

MVNLA2 asked “Any chance for a resources map of the caves?”….great question….I was wondering the same thing!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mvnla2 I remember the blueprints were stronger in relation to set items, but about a week ago they strengthened the set items a lot. The set item improvement has allowed me to go back and 3 star a lot of levels that I might not have been able to before.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@mvnla2 The game most likely allows you to only have the best [Weapon Passive Ability] blueprint for that bird in Chronicle Cave.

Danke_
    @danke

@mvnla2 @chiiyuen0109 correct, I noticed this before, it may be like that to prevent the player getting a weaker blueprint by mistake at the end. There are many interesting facts about the Chronicle Caves, we may not discover all of them through normal gameplay. But still, “everyday you discover something new”.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What happened to gear in Chronicle Caves?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.