What does this icon mean?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What does this icon mean?

• Hi,

I play AB Epic on Windows Phone (yeah… I’m a masochist). I’ve been constantly losing Golden Coins because I hire one of Mighty Eagle’s fighters for the Caves/Dungeons and then the game freezes/closes, and when I come back I can’t hire them for 12 hours BUT the money is gone.

AAAAAAAAAANYWAY, I’d like to know what that shopping cart icon is for (the second from the top). http://postimg.org/image/j6q0ukofv/

An American friend told me it should be the store, but when I click it, it shows up a message saying “Your purchases have been restituted (loose translation, mine is the Portuguese version). You’d think that would make any difference with my Golden Coins, but no. Nothing happens as far as I can notice it. So WHAT is that icon for?!

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

“Restore In-App Purchases”

Ere are two types of in-app purchases in mobile apps: Consumable and one-time/permanent.

The latter can be resorted using that button in the event that your game ever needs to be reinstalled from scratch. Consumable purchases cannot be restored, as there is no logging how much has been used.

leverhelven
    @leverhelven

Thank you!

Could you give me an example of consumable purchase and one-time purchase in the AB Epic?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@leverhelven — You should contact Rovio support. They will probably be interested to know about the problem, and they might even send you a few (~200) gold coins as restitution for those you’ve lost. They’ve sent me a total of 400 for two problems I had with Epic.
    You might also want to get some Facebook friends, because then you can use their birds and don’t have to spend gold coins on Mighty-Eagle’s fighters.
    I would suggest setting up a separate facebook account that doesn’t use your real name or personal e-mail, since you will be making friends with people you don’t know.
    There is a forum here for friend requests. You can ask people to friend you, but you really want to send them friend requests; don’t wait for them to see you in the forum and ask.
    The free birds for the caves / dungeons can also be useful.

leverhelven
    @leverhelven

@mvnla2 Thanks! I wonder if I can change accounts without interfering with the game progress? I’m using my personal FB, which has only 2 players (and not very good ones btw), but now I feel like following your advice and setting up another FB account just for the game. Will my progress be ok? Thanks!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@leverhelven — I’m neither an admin or a computer expert. I believe @AMSlimfordy gave someone else directions about how to change your FB account. I suspect it works fine if you use the Rovio cloud. If you haven’t been using the cloud, I would wait a day to make sure your game is synchronized with the cloud (or until you get a message saying it is).
    BTW — Welcome to the Nest! You should read the Message to New Members (which is translated into several languages, but not Portuguese) and the FAQ.
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/what-all-newbies-need-to-know-on-goingopen-draft/

AngryBirdsNest FAQ

CreeperKraken15
    @creeperkraken15

i had a problem where when i was using free roll after the ad it would freeze and when i come back to the game it is gone or it will let me try again.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What does this icon mean?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.