What do you think about the update?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What do you think about the update?

Viewing 24 replies - 101 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Replies
  • Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

With dashboarding no longer work for KPP, 2 tries is about the max I want to do. Getting thru the first 4 levels is nothing more than wasting time. The random construction of the final level frequently end up with setups that only Eagle or Pepper can fix! Rovio expect you to arrive in King Pig’s room with couple birds of the wrong types and start paying gems. No thanks!!!

Anonymous

Have to agree @hubert-lo, KPP has lost its draw now that you have to play all 5 areas whenever you lose. So I am generally of the mindset now that if I can’t complete it first go, I will wait until tomorrow’s KPP.

It is sort of like the ToF, when it was first released it appeared to be a little bit of fun. Now it just seems like every 2nd or 3rd card is a pig, and instead of playing to win you are just counting down the turns until you see the next pig. It might not be too bad if they limited the max gem buy in to 100 or max 200, but when the gem buy in can reach 3200 gems and you can blow 30,000 gems in 5 mins that is far from anything that I would class as “fun”.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@chucky-2 Dashboarding was a loophole to start with I think. The requirement texts have always been the same. I found out due to game crashed 1 time. By fixing the loophole it backfires IMO. Rovio don’t realize people won’t play too much too often when there are way too many randoms in the levels. Remember the device and the game can crash!!

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I disagree, Bushy. Rovio is milking people for all they can. Few people find their way here to discover and learn ways around things, they just spend more money. I wouldn’t have a problem with that if they at least gave people a chance, but there is no chance. Especially not with the tower. I used to give Rovio the benefit of the doubt. No more. Rovio isn’t even giving people what they paid for in the past.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

@adbjester I just saw a guy in the Arena who obviously has all the new hat sets and whos birds are now at Level 48, but I cannot explain how this could be possible.

What, like this opponent I just got matched against in the Arena?

View post on imgur.com

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

In case someone Fails to complete the KPP within the given hour: on iOS you can delete the app, reload it from the Cloud and Play the KPP again. I played it this morning and 3 hours later I deleted the app to clear up the Facebook Cache and now I’m playing the KPP again.

Soren Hecht
    @sorenhecht

Got gems from free chests (finally). CaptSternn must be pleased.
    Someone mentioned hats in KPP, is that true? Never happened to me.
    DC being back to 2-3-4 I find alright, before it was pointless since you could shoot with your eyes closed. KPP time is irrelevant, cause it’s so tedious I can only manage one try.
    Generally levels are way to repetitive, how someone can play 6 hrs everyday in Arena is a mystery.
    Do wish lesser time interval in ToF and faster way to collect gems.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Not really, Soren. All I am getting are spells and more spells. I couldn’t even collect my usual 75 daily gems as rewards today. 30 gems are for sending a gift and I don’t have a Facebook account.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

The other day I had like 4-5 chests in a row with gems – nothign ever since, not once did I receive gems the whole day.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

On the positive side, I just made a run at the tower and netted almost 2,000 gems. Needed to pad Bomb’s feathers, but I had to exit for that price. Between that, 45 gems from daily rewards and about to finish first in the arena, over 2,000 gems. Not a bad day. And some black pearls on top of that.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

I like the new levels, especially the very hard ones like 986. Not sure why people are annoyed about them – it’s meant to be hard! Would you enjoy the game more if you just flung a mighty eagle in every room to “win”?!? They’ve all been doable without the need for gems, just need to persevere and figure out good trick shots to take piggies down. What I don’t like is the KPC – only one hour, and no progress “parking” any more. It’s just too much of a time sink. Would be better if they just had three harder stages instead of the five. Very boring Daily Challenge repeating level layouts in rotation it seems. Used to be new interesting combos more often. Still get my 30 BPs though :)

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

I was forced to update earlier and nothing changed so don’t know wtf.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

It happened again to me, so i’m done with Angry Birds 2 and i have to delete this crappy game. I’m fed up with it. Once again my whole gems and pearls vaporized due to game crashing. The game freezed so i was forced to clean AB’s cache to play it again. After that all my collectibles was downgrade to default level: 70 gems and 90 pearls. AFAIR before that incident I’ve got nearly 10k gems and over 7k pearls. I don’t care about this shiny, pink crystals but pearls… bye bye fancy hat. Few weeks ago i lost all of them for first time because error occured while i was signing in to my facebook account. Great job Rovio, really!

I don’t want to mention that my ToF interval was changed from 4 hours to 20 hours after couple of weeks, that day after Valentines update DC, KPP was changed from new scheme to 2-3-4 scheme (older and longer version), my Tower of Fortune has 4 cards and 90 floors. Oh, and someone said here, that he found pearls in chest. Interesting. I spent pretty much time to collect all those black orbs, but it just vanished thanks to little tiny bug. Two times.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Good: Daily challenge 1 has less rooms per level.
    Bad: You have to start from the beginning when failing the boss level. The king pig challenge is extremely annoying because of that.

Good: Items can be won in the tower
    Bad: Sometimes you find that damn pig very early in the game. If you don’t quit, it is possible to spend many gems for some feathers and a blizzard.

Good: No more clowns with 5 spell cards in the arena
    Bad: Even opponents with lower flock power can reach high scores over 10 millions and win bird after bird after bird misteriously near the end of the match.

Bad: That hats for 25000 pearls. C’mon Rovio, who wants to buy this? And how long does it take to get a whole set? One year or more? It takes even many,many weeks to buy the first hat if you are no cheater.

Bad (still): That animations which take too much time.

Bad2(still): The performance of the north pole world is still too slow.

johnson-waverly
    @johnson-waverly

What are Accomplishment Points? What are Score Levels?
    Because of a hardware problem, I had to factory reset and download AB2 new, which included the update. I had not connected to FB, so I started from scratch at Level 1. I was on Level 843 before. I thought it would really piss me off starting over, but turns out it isn’t too bad. Needless to say, now I connect to FB. There are a couple of new things I hadn’t seen before and don’t quite understand.
    “Accomplishment Points”: Every so often when I do something for the first time (use a spell, activate Terrence), a notification pops up with Accomplishment and an amount of points. What are these accomplishment points? Where do you see them and what good are they? Can you use them for something?
    “Score Levels”: I know about Hard Levels and Boss Levels, but now I see Score Levels. It looks like the level has a score associated with it, and you complete the level if you reach that score before using up all of your birds. Is this it? Anything else about it I should know?

kennys777
    @kennys777

Videos for free birds in Arena just plays a black screen, and only option is to close app and reopen, which makes you lose the arena game.

It was doing it for all the free videos over the weekend, but now I just notice it in the arena games…Shame, because it really holds you back from moving up on the star ladder in the arena.

I’ve noticed it most of the time later in the day, or in the evening. The videos were working this morning, but now they are back to black screen. Disappointed that they keep messing with the way they play videos, I think this is the 3rd change that I have seen, and every roll out of a new way has a bug.

Mike
    @mikelandau

I have an Ipad and when I get the black screen I double-click the home button. Then I select AB2 and the black screen is replaced by the correct screen.

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

CRASHES A LOT MORE WITHOUT EVEN BEING SIGNED INTO FACEBOOK AND I STILL DON’T HAVE THE NEW DAMN CHESTS

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

I see today’s update brings geysers that take 3 – 4 hits now to set off instead of 1 -2.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

After this update:

(My chests are the new common/rare/legendary) – When my birds were maxed out on feathers, the chests would give other goodies like gems, pearls, hats all the way up to fancy/steampunk etc. After the update, the chests will still give feathers even if the bird is maxed out. Not a fan of this since it reduces the probability of getting the aforementioned goodies.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Rovio really needs to redesign the new boss levels. Most of them are ridiculous – yes, you can beat them, but sometimes only after was feels like the 100th attempt or by paying gems. I just spent a lot of gems for the first boss level of the newest level pack. Of course the boss got stuck (like always) and I had to shoot bird after bird after bird on him…

It’s still a cell phone game – if I want pain playing a game I chose Dark Souls or Bloodbourne.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

I am in the upper 900s. All the boss levels are just nasty. Many tries and too much luck are required just to get to the boss room. Most the rooms require more than 1 bird of your choosing. Worse is when you have the laser pig, workman pig, or magician. It take literally couple weeks of trying to get pass these king pig levels, only to face another one shortly after. If Rovio wants to make the King Pig room tough, please have less rooms to get to it.

Walk thru from this forum helps but I probably won’t have the same birds as the maker of those videos.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Rovio sucks

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

Am I right in saying that level 1040 is not possible if you don’t get it with the big red first time?

Firstly it’s hard to get to the boss level room and then when you do you’re only hope is big red. And if you don’t get first time it then it’s not possible?

It may or may not fall down but it then gets to an impossible position where it is not possible to get. So even spending thousands of gems (don’t worry I’ve not!) is a waste of time because it;s impossible to hit the boss pig?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What do you think about the update?

Viewing 24 replies - 101 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.