What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 255 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

I have seen new objectives which are pretty interesting:
    Win battle and knock out Red with Red two times (this is easy).
    Knock out all birds along with banner (this isn’t hard either)

Anonymous

Personally the Blessed Set is my fav too but Mighty is a close second. Mostly because it can dish out a lot of extra damage.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Loved my objectives today.

Win 3 arena battles in total (1000)
    Win 3 arena battles with 3 star rating (1500)
    Win 3 arena battles in a row (3000)

Easiest day ever.

burbman
    @burbman

@dragonofheart73 I had one and three today as well, my middle one was knock out 30 birds, which took a little while, but was pretty easy nevertheless.

burbman
    @burbman

Since Rovio changed the opponent selection criteria, so that the same small group of opponents repeatedly comes up, it has become very difficult to achieve some of the “beat X bird X number of times” objectives. Yesterday I had to knock out Matilda with The Blues five times, sounds easy enough. Ended up taking over three hours to find enough opponent lineups including a Matilda bird to knock out. Second time this week I have had this issue, first time my objectives reset before I could complete, and it cost me 3,000 points.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@burbman

I agree with you. It was frustrating. It’s all rigged. ( They are watching and listening to everyone’s phone conservations too.) Ha.
    I also had to search for a team that included RED to achieve the objective. It took a lot of closing the game and restarting on my Ipad to get a Red to kill.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@dallasreds, Have you tried just starting a battle with Piggy McCool, then hitting pause right after the coin toss, and exiting the battle? You get new opponents and it’s quicker than closing the game, since you don’t even have to strike a single blow in the battle.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Do you think it’s possible that Rovio has limited the opponent selection pool to counteract restarting for new opponents?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@mimi27

I had seen that mentioned but never tried it until this morning. It is much quicker. I had just got in the habit of exiting. Thanks for the note. The teams seem to cycle from evenly matched to hard in long stretches. I did a bunch of resetting yesterday but today that have been slightly lower ratings this morning. Thanks again.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@dallasreds, I have noticed the same cycling of long stretches of opponents with weaponry and health way above me to short bursts of beatable opponents. I must have encountered 50 battles of 45/10 with save me sets and set banners before suddenly getting a bunch in a row of birds with unmatched non-set items. I played maybe 10-15 battles like this before it reverted to the “no thank you” level of opponents.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@dallasreds Ah well i have my doubts about randomness in arena, played battles today after 5 week break, hasn’t changed for the better. Ai changed, constant same oponents, and most seem to have same banner healths no matter what setup it is, started to get boring quit quick. Yeah the medical bills for red’s psychiatrist sessions are still growing, hope they figure it out soon.

Jim151
    @jim151

I’ve been working off and on for about 2 hours trying to get my objectives. I have “knock out Matilda with Blues 5 times” I have to force quit the game 7-8 times for every time I get Matilda as an opponent, and then most of the time it’s Princess and I lose the flip so I am never able to attack her… I’m getting pretty fed up with the whole process.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

There are lots of ways to attack the Princess after you lose the toss. Skulkers, the Wizard and anything that can clense like Tricksters can work well. Skulkers Tricksey Trick will attack a random opponent, but apply the harmful effects to all. The Wizard’s Speed of alight randomly attacks all despite being affected by the Princess. tricksters cleans all birds of harmful effects and gives you a damage bonus.

I’m getting tired of the arena and didn’t bother to change opponents. As a result I wasn’t able to complete all my objectives today.

Jim151
    @jim151

There are lots of ways to attack the Princess after you lose the toss

Oh sure, I know that. But when you are dealing with exclusively level 45 master 10 opponents with top of the line set items every battle, you can’t waste one turn or you are dog meat. The arena has devolved to nothing but who wins the coin flip. And this is in the stone league for crissakes.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Ok, since when do the opponents get a rage attack on their second turn?
    My current most hated objective is win 2 battles with red without having him knocked out. This wouldn’t be all that bad if, say half the time, you got opponents with lower ranking than you (even lower ranking as judged by you, not the Rovio calculation, which is unrelaible).
    I’m still in stone league, and I would think that a lot of the players who had previously achieved diamond league would have advanced.

Jim151
    @jim151

I’m still in stone league, and I would think that a lot of the players who had previously achieved diamond league would have advanced.

That’s my current beef. I’m level 45/mastery 10 on all my birds, with level 41/45 set items. And I can’t come close to getting out of stone league, in fact, I’m barely hanging on. Who the hell is in the gold/diamond league if these guys are still in stone?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jim151 — I agree with you completely. I was just being more polite.

Anonymous

@jim151 @mvnla2 That’s strange because I got to silver last week and it was a breeze. I just did the objectives everyday and didn’t even have to grind. Stone players must be fierce!

HarleyM
    @harleym

You are talking about two different things: the strength of opponents you get matched with for battles, and the competitiveness of the other players in your league.

@jim151
    What was the score of third place in your league last week?

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I Imagine that diamond is filled mostly with cheaters right now. Maybe us legitimate players will get our chance to get there someday?

Cheater.jpg

HarleyM
    @harleym

@neomerlinmagic I made diamond this week without any score alterations (I do use the airplane mode trick). I attribute some of my success to not starting the new week until near the end of the first day (I haven’t actually claimed my diamond promotion yet for this very reason).

My very easy diamond bracket did have a 3rd place score of around 65k, though (with 4th around 55k).

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

I hated the kill bomb three times before … got even a better one today: kill blues three times with blues … same as before, blues only shows up in level 45/10+ teams, so no chance in that one

also no 1-3 are already at 25k+ points, within 12 hours of day one

i wish rovio woul ban these cheaters!!!

another week in survival mode ….

SmokeJumper
    @smokejumper

week and finished in seventh place at the tournament platinum with 127k.

first day tournament platinum

objectives of the first day,
    Win 3 battles in the arena in total,
    Win 3 battles in the arena without playing with bomb and blues!
    Win 5 battles in the arena playing with the class bard!

HarleyM
    @harleym

@dulksmurf That is very doable without cheating.

DevaBol
    @devabol

I really hate “KO 3 opponents in one hit”…What is the best way to do it?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 255 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.