What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 255 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

@kerravon
    Actually, you just pick up any of your friend to fight. As soon as you got your turn, you just quit the fight and you’re good to go.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mingkee27 Thanks for the information. But neither myself or killerkea have facebook friends on this game. That is why we only mentioned starting battles with Piggy McCool.

Tman
    @tman

@killerkea, thanks for the quitting tip. I had been completing unranked battles. However, I have two friends, one at level 5 and another at level 7, so it’s a quick fight.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

This needs to stay on the first page.

@whiteasice
    — If you’re still around, any chance you could modify the first post to include the best strats for hard objectives?

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Win 5 with Cleric and Thunderbird, Stupid combo to use.

BF10
    @bf10

Anything that has win with Thunderbird or Sea Dog. They are really hard to unlock, as they require 8 weeks of playing the golden pig. Ain’t no one got 8 weeks of that.

Healing ones can be hard without Sea Dog, and you have to play for 8 weeks for this.

The kill 3 birds with one attack is very challenging, or in my own words, impossible.

Also, the one where it asks you use Bomb and Matilda is also one. No one even uses that combo (or at least make a useful strategy with it).

burbman
    @burbman

I have a new leader for least favorite objective – “win three arena battles and knock out 10 birds per battle” I got it once in wood league, and that time I had trouble keeping the opponent’s banner alive long enough to let the birds regenerate enough times. Yesterday I got it again, but now in Silver league. Each bird gets at least one attack after it regenerates, and now I end up getting my own banner knocked out as I work through the last two or three opponents and move on to the banner. Ended up burning through the last two weeks worth of LC’s just to complete the objective. Also had the win three battles without knocking out any opponent birds yesterday, my old least favorite objective. Getting better at that one.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@burbman The simple solution is to not use too many weapons or birds that can damage everything and add a good healer to your group like Rainbird. Also the Blessed set really helps a lot, but if you don’t have that use a Sweet flag.

Another tip is that fighting an enemy group that has a Druid makes this easier since it will often heal. The Rainbird heals too, but not as often.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

<Delete>

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bf10 — Using Bomb and Matilda — I do that all the time, but of course I have Sea Dog. I think it would also work with another Bomb class. Use Paladin, Bard, and the hardest hitting Bomb class you have. Good Luck!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Burbman — Got the defeat 10 birds in one battle today. I’m using
    Paladin with Dragon Breath
    Rainbird with Time Jump
    Sea Dog with Sugar Rush
    Banner has a silver pot with critical strike, orange pennant with sweet, and vengeful crest. That’s the best I can do at this time.
    Hardest part seems to be keeping track of how many birds you’ve defeated. Started writing them down.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@mvnla2, I am dealing with the same tedious objective. I made it through one round, using Rogues (I don’t have a matched set), Paladin with Aura and Captain with Sugar Rush. Hardest part for me is not defeating the banner while the birds are knocked out, as well as keeping track. I’ll have to try Sea Dog, though, and see if that’s a better combo. I have the Blessed Set with Time Jump, so that helps.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mimi27 Why don’t you use Druid instead of Bomb. That way you can heal your own banner and birds when you get a free turn. And you may as well make use of the Sweet ability of the Blessed Set.

BF10
    @bf10

@mvnla2 – But I don’t have Bard. And it’s 3 weeks of golden pig.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KerrAvon — I don’t have the blessed set. Between Paladin and Rainbird I had enough healing. Got all 3 battles without losing any.

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

kill Bomb three times … and not getting a team with Bomb in there which I could actually beat (only level 10+ teams with full set weapons)

right after the objective changed last night I get 5 level 7 teams in a row with Bomb being right there

grmbl …

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Today I got the worst one I’ve had so far. Win 3 battles and kill 10 birds per battle. I think I’ve killed as many as 8 in a battle. If I concentrate on killing birds and not the banner I have lost twice.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@londojowo I got that twice last week. I managed each time by using Paladin dragon breath, Captain candy set and Tricksters reborn set. Worth a try. Good luck.

MadMike
    @madmike

@londojowo It’s all about tactics. Use Idol banner with ressurection emblem, rainbird(time/lightning set), druid(honey set) and for last use paladin or tricksters
    Focus on healing your banner and poisoning your opponents.

Devin Lacy
    @devin-lacy-98

the worst one was today. it says win arena battles and knock out 3 birds while they are attacking your banner? doesn’t make sense, anybody know how?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@devin-lacy-98 Look through the last 3-4 pages of this thread. You should find lots of suggestions regarding this objective.

Anonymous

@devin-lacy-98 Use Princess Mage and Rogues. Cast Shock Shield and Cupcake Trap on banner. Heal the banner with Princess when needed.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@renitz

I got the “Win 2 arena battles with RED and prevent him/her from being knocked out”. I had never seen this one. I won both in a row using Blessed Set and resurrection Banner. The funny thing was both teams were also equipped with Blessed set. What are chances of “random opponents” using the same banner set as me 2x in a row. The gender issue is still unsettled. The mystery continues.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The Blessed set is the best set in the arena. About half the opponents I get are equipped with it.

burbman
    @burbman

To each their own. My personal favorite is the Mighty set.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 255 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.