What Are You Up To Now?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What Are You Up To Now?

• With the Void event done, what are you all doing in the game now? I imagine most got a healthy boost to their ranks; are you 3-starring any old levels or finishing up the Chron Caves? I’m still stuck on 11-9.

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@abirds954. I’m trying to 3x star 6x battles in Chronicle Caves — as I really want to have 100% completion before the new (star) reward is unlocked. I’ve 3x starred the primary map and I’ve only got 4x cave bosses and 2x battles in cave 11 sitting on 2x stars — so annoying! Other than that… farming snoutlings, potion ingredients, mastery points.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@abirds954 — I finished getting 3* on everything, including the whirlpool. Now have 846 stars, which I think should be the current limit. Does everyone agree that 846 is the limit? I’d hate to think I missed something somewhere.
    BTW — The golden pig on the star collection did not open.
    Other than that, I’m continuing to collect snoutlings by playing the daily dungeon and Star Reef Castle. I also continue to play the daily golden pig for its pitiful number of LC.

abirds954
    @abirds954

@mvnla2 I’m at 838 stars and I’m missing one star on 11-8, 3 on 11-9 and 3 on 11-10, and I don’t know what I got on whirlpool last time (doesn’t tell you, right?). So there’s at least 845 and since the number has to be divisible by 3, the options are 846, 849, 852, 855, 858, 861, 864, etc. Pretty confident you’re correct with 846 as the limit.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mvlna2 786 was the limit before the update. They added 2 caves of 10 levels each so 20 x 3 = 60 and 786 + 60 = 846

@abirds954
    A quick way to determine if a number is divisible by 3 is to add the digits together and see if it is divisible by 3. For example, 8 + 3 + 8 = 19 which is not divisible by 3. Therefore you have some caves you need to revisit. 8 + 4 + 6 = 18 which is divisible by 3.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — You switched the “n” and “l” in my name. In case you haven’t figured it out it’s MV (my initials) n (in) LA (Los Angeles) 2 — why the 2 is a long story, might be in my profile. BTW I saw somewhere that you lived in Silicone Valley, so by CA standards, we’re neighbors! I don’t think you’ve joined the Members’ Map yet, have you?

Red7827
    @gulgor0

There’s new event called Under the Cloud of Night, based on the pig samurais.

Alandrixx
    @alandrix

I didn’t get new event yet :(

Anonymous

@gulgor0 Oh no more ninjas!?!? I’ve had enough of them lately.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mvnla2 I made a typo, but no I didn’t know what your initials stood for. No, I haven’t joined the members’ map. In another game where the object is to kill everyone and become the last one standing and takes a year or more to finish I made my nickname FYKMA which was a little joke in case anyone ever figured out what it stood for. It was funny how many people would ask me what country I was from thinking that was my name. I’ll give you a hint on what it stands for. The K and M stands for “Kiss My”

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — Yeah, I get it. I thought KillerKea was aggressive enough!
    I agree with @partshade — Not looking forward to an event populated with ninja’s.

angryde
    @angryde

@killerkea. I — wrongly — assumed that you were a New Zealander because a ‘Kea’ is an infamous South Island bird (alpine parrot)… that’s known for its inquisitive, mischievous, destructive and yet completely endearing behavior! So, I saw the addition of the ‘killer’ and thought (given our mutual context)… he’s got to be a Kiwi! :-)

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

New event ? Really ?

burpie
    @burpie

@angryde The endearing quality of Keas tends to fade – just a bit – after you discover that their favorite food is the rubber door seal on your rental car ;-)

@killerkea
    Funny coincidence, one time I used kmria as a handle. The “ri” part stood for “royal Irish”. It was a reference to James Joyce’s Ulysses but nobody got it. Eventually I got fed up with it and changed my nick to “OMG, I ♥ PONIES!!1”.

Uhm, sorry about the off-topic comments. It won’t happen again!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I completed all levels with 3 stars long ago. Actually I hardly leave level until I got 3 stars and only exception was boss fight in cave 11.
    I am level 41, have 7 of my birds have rank 10, 17 have rank 9 and the weakest of all is my Knight Rank 8 that needs 2884 points more to reac rank 9.
    Yesterday I made spread sheet tracking statistics of mastery points for all classes, inventory of potions and ingrediants as well as amounts of my valuables.
    I have racked up 286k snoutlings and 1850 friendship essence. I got many friendship essence only because I scrap tons of my epic set items by accident.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

I have my overalls on and I am farming for bananas, chilis and pumpkins. Not sure what crazy type of farm I live on…

As a side note, I just made my own fertilizer when I saw that the ninjas will be in the upcoming event. Now I gotta go wash these overalls… :)

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Ditto on both.

(Except I don’t wear overalls) :-)

angryde
    @angryde

@burpie. Dude, your last post on this thread made me ‘liz(z),’ seriously! (obscure cultural reference; cue amusement) Tell me you’re (not) a brony!!! :-)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Not looking forward to the next event. Hope it doesn’t run for a week. A week of constantly battling ninja’s is, well, awful. (Choice of word in respect to family-friendly site.)

Anonymous

I wonder if Little Ninja will make an appearance?

angryde
    @angryde

I wish this new event would start already… I’m so bored! 846 stars: done. Snoutlings: done (more than I can ever spend). Potions: done (30 of each; should be enough). Mastery: done (level 9/8/8 on my favourite bird combo). Rolled 3x duplicate epic weapons during the rainbow riot… at least they’re level 37… *sigh*

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Waiting for event to begin I tried winning combo against ninjas. i hate ninjas but I’ll give the event try and if prizes were worth of playing and winning I’ll participate.
    Right now my the weakest class is Knight rank 9 40687 mastery points far from next rank.

RedBirdy639
    @redbirdy639

to: partshade

HELL NO!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What Are You Up To Now?

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.