What are the names of the birds?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum What are the names of the birds?

• I see people saying “fling chuck” etc and I don’t know which bird is which. (Well, I know Stella) thanks. I’ve looked everywhere. I’ve been playing since the game came it and never thought to ask…..thanks Julie

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Rambleberry
    @rambleberry

Hi @hudiehans (Julie), for which game are you asking about?

Stella has her own friends, Space has its own, etc.. Can help if you narrow it down just a smidge. :)

-Rambleberry

hudiehans
    @hudiehans

i meant regular angry birds and seasons. theres’ the bomb, the egg, the blue ice birds, the big fat red bird, the yellow triangle, the red bird with the feathers, the small red bird, stella, the bomerang bird, the ornage blow up bird, i’m probably missing some. when i go onto walkthroughs, it’s use the name of the birds to send, but sometimes, I don’t know which birds they’re talking about. If I’m supposed to use the first bird in the lineup or wait and use the second bird, etc….. Thanks!

burbman
    @burbman

Small red = Red
    Yellow triangle = Chuck
    White egg bird = Matilda
    Black bomb bird = Bomb
    Blue trio = The Blues
    Big red = Terrance
    Boomerang = Hal
    Orange = Bubbles
    Pink = Stella

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@hudiehans In order to fully understand Angry Birds, you must first remember the names of each bird and which specific games they appear in:

Red (summer tanager)- the most iconic and noticeable by man non-Angry Birds fans. Red is a generic red colored circle in shape (like most of the other birds) and tends to get angry very easily, therefore dubbing him the leader of the Angry Birds. *red*

Chuck (canary)- the fastest of the furious flock and Red’s best friend. Chuck is a yellow triangle/cone (which is odd, since he isn’t a circle like most of the other birds) who sports stupendous speeds and is most likely not the sharpest bird around! *yellow*

The Blues (eastern bluebirds)- the jokes of the flock, which love to play pranks on everyone (including other birds), be silly, and just anger Red. These guys are easy to pick out because the triplets are one of the smallest and most playful birds in the series. *blue*

Bomb (loon)- this guy really has an explosive temper- literally. Bomb has the (hence his name) ability to detonate at will, and is one of the toughest birds when it comes to combat against the Pigs *black*

Matilda (chicken)- the mother of the group who just loves gardening, cooking and nature (and even the pigs sometimes). Matilda can lay explosive eggs and then ricochet upward, knocking out things above her (timing is everything with her) *white*

Terence (summer tanager)- a bird of no words…literally. Terence communicates only though grunts and “grrr’s”, so he’s a tough turkey to talk to. Terence has surpassing strength and an demolish [almost- balloons in AB2 are a problem] anything that stands in his way *red/rouge*

Bubbles (oriole)- most likely the youngest member of the flock (aside from the Eggs), so he loves to play and joke around and especially eat candy, giving him energy to inflate almost 20x his size, making even Terence feel like an ant! *orange*

Hal (emerald toucanet)- a fun loving, banjo-playing, camping-outdoorsman that just likes to make people happy. Hal has the ability to boomerang back and strike the weak spots of the pig’s defenses- though he and Bubbles don’t appear that much, they are still considered part of the flock *green*

Stella (parakeet)- your most feisty feathered female friend that you’ll every have. She can surely lift your spirits with her (unseen) bubble wand, which can bring those hogs air-born and crashing down. Another thing you should know about Stella is that she has a small love interest in the brave and valiant Red, so I see a bright future with her :) *pink*

Silver (peregrine falcon)- the newest member of the flock, and the best looping legend that ever lived! She can perform a full loop in the air and then do a powerful strike towards the ground- thanks to her aerodynamic shape! I’m sure Chuck will be impressed when they finally match <3 *grey*

Mighty Eagle (bald eagle)- the most powerful protector these profound pigeons have ever had. He watches over the birds and assists them if they are in grave danger, but for a price- sardines [costs 0.99$ to unlock on some games]

——-Other (minor- only appears in 1 game at the most)—————–
    Poppy (cockatiel)- Stella’s big bright boisterous buddy who is an excellent drum player, and really puts the beat in her music, and onto the ground with her spin-drill attack

Luca (scrub jay)- Stella’s little large-lunged of a pal, who can launch a sonic beam right out of his mouth, penetrating pig’s defenses- but he still has time for playing blocks

Willow (western crowned pigeon)- Stella’s artistic ambitious avian amigo, who is a master of the world of art and recreation, using her spin attack to slice skyscrapers to smithereens- picture perfect if I say so myself :)

Dahlia (owl)- Stella’s super smart sister-like science geek. Dahlia is the brains of the flock, and comes up with all the *marvelous* inventions that make life “perfect”, such as her ability to teleport through solid structures

Gale (peafowl)- Stella’s former friends who took the wrong path of fate, becoming the evil queen she is now- all because she wanted to be too special….

Ice Bird (extraterrestrial)- the flock’s “leader” (as he would put it) when it comes to their spectacular adventure through the stars. Ice Bird has the ability to freeze blocks into ice blocks, making them weaker so the birds can penetrate through the pigs’ peculiar creations

Ayrton Senna (canary)- the Lotus F1 racing legend that is the ruler of the road, a tribute to the real Ayrton Senna! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayrton_Senna

If you ever forget one bird from another, check back here- birds of a feather flock together!

hudiehans
    @hudiehans

Thanks so much!!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Red, Chuck, Jim, Jake, Jay, Bomb, Matilda, Terence, Hal, Stella, Bubbles. (Original) Stella: Poppy, Luca, Willow,Dahlia (I probably don’t know how to spell her name), Gale. Rio: Blu, Jewel. Space: Super Red, Lightning birds, Space Bomb, Laser bird, The Incredible Terence, Cosmic Bubbles, Ice bird. Other: Mighty Eagle, Space Eagle, Telebird, Shockwave.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum What are the names of the birds?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.