What are the best ways of collecting gems Quickly?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum What are the best ways of collecting gems Quickly?

• I have just upgraded all birdcoin and money karts to max and completed the Challenges to 100. How can i collect the gems to buy the gem karts??

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • burpie
    @burpie

Spend money ;-)

Either that or clear your agenda for the next several months and run thousands of races in Rocky Road. I find that you’re just as likely to encounter a gem on a short track as you are on a long one. True, on long tracks you sometimes find more than one gem (the most I ever saw was three) but it’s pretty rare.

platium
    @platium

Play seedway.

Sometime you get 2 gems!

No point going for long track, because, sometime you do not get any gem at all!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : @flying-falcon . I am agree with : burpie and platium; but you have only these 2 choices.!!!

– drive any of the karts with any of the characters. Here it’s what I found out recently ; I drove karts that they were partialy upgraded ( with a very low cc. And I did get 3 of the gems , many times. I was sorpriced at all . So you can get only 1,2 or 3 per race …!!! But it could be 4 if you win all 3 missions on one challenge with 3 star obiously ; plus one more gem during the race . Believe me I did at least 2 times yesterday .

– spend MONEY. Yes but if you are using for passing challenges ; ..!!! Know it’s more expensive . So I don’t know if you already bought the cheaper karts that cost $ 2.99 each ..!!! Those karts are very usefull.

Know if you want to pay karts with gems …!!! Sincerely they are to expensive . They cost hundreds of gems. Don’t recommend you …!!! But up to you!!!

But collecting gems for get karts will take you many months … Seriously .!!!

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

I have all the Money karts and the Bird-coin karts. Just bought the woodwind yesterday…

(Woodwind refers to the Air kart)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum What are the best ways of collecting gems Quickly?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.