What are Arena Tickets

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What are Arena Tickets

• Completed today’s daily mission and received a gift of 5 arena tickets. What are these used for? And where are the tix being kept as I cant find them in my loot bag..

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

Tickets give you access to the Arena tournament.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@dooziexx, an Arena Event must be starting after this Walrus a pig event is over. I think Matilda is the only one which hasn’t had Arena Event, so it could be her.

You’ll need 1 ticket per fight & unlike the Ship Energy refills every 30 min, we earn an occasional 1 Arena Ticket after bird fights plus we’ve been getting Bonus tickets when loggin in in the morning, at the start of the Daily Challenge, again in the afternoon & once more at night. At least this is what I noticed for the laSt 2 Arena events, Bomb & Stella. IMHO, it’s pretty hard to get a Silver Trophy & nearly impossible to earn the Gold Troply without exceptional equipment & super warp speed ability to make matches.

Those tickets should be in your Gift Box in the upper left of your screen. The Item Box on the bottom right has the various bird equipment.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What are Arena Tickets

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.