What am I doing wrong?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What am I doing wrong?

• Got to sweet island lvl 4-1. Got all birds except Stella. They range from lvl 10-15. Got a couple SS pieces of gear but mostly C and B, some A and S too though. I keep getting matched against higher lvl opponents and can’t seem to win a match to save my life.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Astupidiot
    @astupidiot

To further my point, I just got matched against a lvl 19 bomber with premium gear and he was angry besides. My red is lvl 13 with mediocre gear.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@astupidiot, you’re not doing anything wrong. It’s the way Rovio has designed the matching that’s the problem. I’ve been playing since the Worldwide release & believe it or not, the matching used to be a lot worse.

My Birds on iPad & iPhone are lvl 43 & I’m usually matched with players about 4 or 5 levels within mine, except during the last Arena. I was matched with some players below lvl 30 which I think is unfair to them. I doubt the matching takes into account the gear, but that’s a question for Rovio. I saw 1 player speculate that the matching takes into account whether a player is on a winning or losing streak & matches to try to break either of those streaks.

I’m one of the older players playing Fight (almost age 58,) so I’m a whole lot slower than most players but with good gear I can hold my own (Win some, Lose some),

Good luck.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What am I doing wrong?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.