What a Rip Off (Resolved)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What a Rip Off (Resolved)

• Just finished the mini-map and got 3 stars. the only bird class i didn’t have mastery 10 in is Stone Guard. I paid at the Dojo to get him up to 9, and then I waited to see how many mastery i would get from the event. 4 spins and 30 FEs later I got 32,000. None of them applied to my Stone Guard. He’s still right where he was before I spun, 43,000+ from mastery 10. Has this happened to anyone else?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jim151 — Sorry you didn’t get a better reward from the event. See the mastery thread on how to most efficiently farm snoutling so you can get to level 10 using the Dojo. If Stone Guard is the only class below 10, you will always get a mastery for snoutlings offer in the Dojo. All you need is snoutlings. OK, so its quite a few snoutlings, but farming does work.

Ghost Rider
    @ghostriders

Only 6000 points were applied to stone guard. Don’t know where the other 12000 went To the other bird classes.

Jim151
    @jim151

@jim151 — Sorry you didn’t get a better reward from the event. See the mastery thread on how to most efficiently farm snoutling so you can get to level 10 using the Dojo. If Stone Guard is the only class below 10, you will always get a mastery for snoutlings offer in the Dojo. All you need is snoutlings. OK, so its quite a few snoutlings, but farming does work.

That’s not the point. I rolled 4 times, got 8,000, 6,000, 10,000, and 8,000, for a total of 32,000. Cost me 30 FEs to re-roll 3 times. None of that 32,000 was applied to Stone Guard. he’s still as far from mastery 10 as he was before I spun. So it’s not that i didn’t get a better reward. I got NO reward, despite what the wheel said.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@jim151 The re-rolls are just so you can get a better reward from the wheel if you do not get the reward that you want when you spin the wheel, the rewards during the spins does not add up together. You will only get the reward from the last spin you make.

Anonymous

@jim151 The mastery from rerolling does NOT accumulate. You only get the reward from your last roll.

sal9
    @sal9

@jim151 You only get to collect from one spin. When you choose to re-spin the wheel for 10 FE, it is only to get a better reward.

The maximum you can collect is: 6000 MP (for all classes) + 6000 MP for another 2 classes.

I re-spined 8 times to get 6K all classes + 6K Yellow + 6K Matilda

Jim151
    @jim151

@jim151 The re-rolls are just so you can get a better reward from the wheel if you do not get the reward that you want when you spin the wheel, the rewards during the spins does not add up together. You will only get the reward from the last spin you make.

Aw hell. I did not know that. Nonetheless, my best roll was 10,000, and none of that got applied.

Ghost Rider
    @ghostriders

I got the 6000 for all classes and the 6000 for two others but nothing was applied.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Since all of mine are already maxed out, including Stone Guard, I got 1500 + prize snoutings.

Ghost Rider
    @ghostriders

When looking at how many points I need to reach the next level none of them show any further points as if they are all now at level 10, which they aren’t. Maybe they are still computing all the players. ..I can only hope…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What a Rip Off (Resolved)

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘What a Rip Off (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.