Welcome to the new Angry Birds Go Forum

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Welcome to the new Angry Birds Go Forum

• We had so many Angry Birds Go topics created in the General Discussions forum I figured it was high time it go it’s own forum. The timing is good, in that we are starting to ramp up our production of new Angry Birds Go videos, including strategy videos.

If you’re an fan of ABGO, feel free to create a new topic here.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

We are very glad with that notice : about videos …!!! Strategy videos WAUW …!!! Sincerely I never imagine ; that you guys already have a nice production of specific videos we the player of ABGo are very happy . It will be very helpful for all of us. After that more RACETRACK PLAYERS . Will come. Double thank you for this very special part of the forum and for the upcoming videos we are very glad to hear and see that…!!! Hurrah to ABN . Admin. My hat it’s out my head.

So . Star your engines know . I am . Ready on Racetrack with a Kart all 12 characters ready and all my fellow ” Friends Players of ABGo ” sincerely I appreciate all your hard work ; you guys of ABN ARE VERY UNIQUE. A billions of thanks .

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Most welcome @nacho18. Looking forward to all the great ABGO content.

mgomez0815
    @mgomez0815

I feel really stupid because I can’t figure out how to scan the telepod into my Samsung SIII phone. It says to cover the camera lens but to make sure that the base is within the outline on the screen and it is no where near my camera it is kind of close to the rear facing lens but that’s kind of frustrating to use. Any suggestions? thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Welcome to the new Angry Birds Go Forum

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.