[RESOLVED] Weird glitch in Epic…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum [RESOLVED] Weird glitch in Epic…

• Installed Epic on my new Huawei Mediapad T1-701u (16Gb microSD card in). Initial installation went well, and the game started up.

When I went into the caves to rescue Chuck, he was whited out. I tried to get a screenshot, but failed.

Continued on my merry quest with Chuck, and the next battle I met a strange sight…

Weird graphics error

I assume it is due to the graphics getting corrupted on the initial install, how do I force a refresh?

TIA

Ook

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

How did you install it on Huawei? I just got a Huawei Ascend Note, so I’d be interested in moving the game onto it.

The_Librarian
    @the-librarian

I installed from the Play store.

The first install all went well, and the glitches only happened when I entered the first cave to free Chuck (Norris). Chuck was in a white block, tried to take a screenshot then, no luck.

Then I noticed that the second battle scene was really funny-looking as per the OP.

Decided to uninstall and reinstall, maybe something went wrong during the initial install (via Google Play).

Now it’s even worse… the following pictures are taken from the start of the game :

FWIW I also downloaded and installed the same ABEpic on my S3 mini, using the same line, wifi AP and ISP – it works 100%. So any glitches with line transfers or ISP’s can be ruled out, it seems to be non-supported hardware.

The_Librarian
    @the-librarian

Just weird – on both my Nexus 2012 (wifi) and S3 mini it works 100%… :/

The_Librarian
    @the-librarian

Latest update received from Rovio fixed the issue :)

Thanks guys! :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum [RESOLVED] Weird glitch in Epic…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.