Weekly Mighty Eagle Stamps

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Weekly Mighty Eagle Stamps

• I started and quit playing Epic a long time ago… about two years, and I recently returned and made a huge comeback. I missed a lot of events and achievements and I am sad to say I don’t have a lot of mighty eagle stamps, so I blew tons of snouts on mastery because i only had veteran classes before I quit. I left really early, when stamps had no use and we all had no clue what they could do, so I only have three stamps. I have a .6% discount for three stamps and I could only get one stamp last month from the calendar. I’m honestly really embarrassed.

What happened to weekly stamps? Am I missing something? I already have 12 mastery on all my classes, but I need 60 of them for a full 30% discount… Just to keep me happy… and for my OCD’s sake!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m afraid the Golden Pig has been changed a few months ago.
    Instead of getting to battle him daily and getting 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 LC’s and a Mighty Eagle stamp card at the end of every 7-win-streak…
    …you now get to battle him every 24 hours (he’s hidden somewhere on the world map among the enemies of a normal level), he’ll drop 1 LC and be much weaker. Stamps can only be obtained on the 11th of every month (once per month).

The only level where the old Golden Pigs still appear is the Golden Pig Castle at the end of every mini-campaign.

PJng
    @pjng

I was want post something about this.
    I quit playing all AB game around when Epic sonic event because of old device not compatible,
    recently getting new device,
    successful transfer all (non of my AB game have account) AB game that I playing with Helium apps on both non rooted device.
    ABo
    AB2
    ABr
    ABs
    Epic
    BP

Epic that I curious how many thing I misses, how I can get back classes that I miss.
    and I see there are too many change on game.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Weekly Mighty Eagle Stamps

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.