We still missing Skywarp's Blaster Accessory

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum We still missing Skywarp's Blaster Accessory

• @lewie4 After new Hard Update many people have seen that Blaster is missing from their games.

I have submit 5 days ago a report to Rovio but with no answers back.
    Today after soft update to 1.32.4.3 the accessory is still missing!

I have again send another report to Rovio with again no Response yet.

How lowest can be those programmers at Rovio/Exient?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’m showing it as available with the “new” icon. Don’t recall if I ever had it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@millforce2k i had this accessory. And it was also level up. And now i don’t have it! And it’s been shown only to re-buy the accessory for 550 gems! And that’s not fair!

BossPig5
    @bigbird5

I have the same problem…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Now that I have power back to my house, I checked my file on my NAS. I too had the Blaster accessory and now don’t.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

People! You have to submit a ticket report to rovio.

I did and they gave me 2 codes for adding 550 gems to my game and with those gems i re-unlocked the accessory.

This the Answered message from rovio

This is the only way for now to get back the missing accessory.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I always submit ticket when I see something strange in the game. But to be honest, I don’t keep record of which accessories I’ve unlocked, unless it is for a bot I frequently use.

It is really unfair that we cannot trust that our inventory will be intact, specially if someone spend money to buy it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@ramonpontes That’s why after every hard update or soft update i am always checking EVERYTHING accessories etch…

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Well that was fast. Sent in a ticket and got the exact same response back only 25 minutes later. Very happy to have a way to get it back but even more thrilled that (unless something has changed) these codes for gems count as a purchase so no more ads before doing a run.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Honestly, I can’t remember if I’d ever unlocked Skywarp’s blaster or not.

I already have the Null-Ray which goes into the same slot, so it’s entirely possible that I’d gone with the cheaper option.

Yes, I realize it sucks to lose an accessory that you’ve earned, but realistically how many of you would actually choose to use Skywarp in a run?  Especially in a Special Event?

BossPig5
    @bigbird5

Wow…they answered in less than 2 hours. That s actually impressive.Not sure if I want to buy the blaster since Skywarp is useless…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum We still missing Skywarp's Blaster Accessory

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.