We need something more to spend our pigs on

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum We need something more to spend our pigs on

• Rank 153, got over 43,000 pigs.

From what I understand, unlocking the last five TFs is not going to cost a lot of these pigs.

Sure would be nice if we could convert excess pigs into coins.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • dmsral
    @dmsral

I’ve never used crystals (1700+) for anything so they’ve been a waste for me (so far), but I understand they can be used to in the new (Android) / upcoming (iOS) update to get into a mode with lots more coins available.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

The pigs would actually make a nice currency for buying the character customization items considering the items don’t add any benefits. I once spent my gems (about 2000) on the most expensive items for Energon Lockdown and Goldbite Grimlock, but the customizations didn’t affect the gameplay in any way. Luckily, I had created a backup before the spending spree so my gems are back. Right now I have over 58K pigs which are of no use at the moment when I have all 25 characters and over 2500 gems which I spend on Golden Egg Domes only.

BeeGuy
    @beeguy

I have 20,000 dead piggies piled up and sorta wondering what I would do with the rest after I spend a mere fraction on new characters – assuming the Kindle update ever arrives in working order

Anonymous

@mighty-red-1 I had the exact same idea in my head before reading your post and I think it would be great. Gems is another way to pull you into spending money though.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

Only thing excess pigs seem to do is give you higher ranking on leader boards. I have a bunch of people connected through FB and when you look at the rankings, you are ranked by how many pigs you have popped, not your current level? (which would make way more sense as a ranking method). Why does is matter how many pigs you’ve popped when popping them is useless at this point in the game? I focus on coins not pigs. Very Odd Rovio.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Yeah I just unlocked all my remaining characters and still have over 36K pigs that, I imagine, will now do nothing. I agree we need something else to use them on. I like the character customization idea.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

I have the opposite issue, plenty of coins, not enough pigs

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@illawarrior2 That’s odd, you don’t really need that many pigs to unlock the various TFs. Have you not been upgrading your TFs – is that why you still have a lot of coins left over?

Whenever I do a run, unless I see a red missile, or a box of dynamite, or a gold box, then my #1 target is always the pigs, whether they’re shooting at me or just sitting there.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

I have been upgrading my transformers as fast as time will let me. Is always one on the go at any given time.It is currently costing 800-900 pigs each time to unlock new characters – I think the hat is a lot, given the rate at which they are accumulated. I have 3 at the moment that I don’t yet have enough pigs to unlock. Meanwhile I am accumulating coins.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I agree it’s a little tougher early on, especially if you’re unlocking new areas faster than you’re collecting pigs to unfreeze TFs.

But if you keep playing you’ll eventually get to the point where you have waaaaaaaay more pigs than you’ll know what to do with. I’m up to over 45,000 pigs, and I’ve unfrozen all 25 TFs.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum We need something more to spend our pigs on

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.