Angry Birds Epic Guide To Experience Stars (Updated 2/1/2021)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Guide To Experience Stars (Updated 2/1/2021)

Viewing 11 replies - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@nimd4 IKR. Those things are so overpriced. But hey it’s an excuse to make my guide longer so why not? :D

ZappyTerrence72
    @zappyterrence72

Maelstrom (the level in the whirlpool) is a pretty neat place to grind for XP, and at level 33, it takes about five minutes to complete as the one pig in it drops 100 XP. https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-epic-maelstrom-walkthrough/

It needs the submarine.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Maelstrom is nice but I think Desert Pig Castle (Prince Porky) and Star Reef Castle (Wizpig) provide equal XP. I used a mix of these three to get to level 50.

Anonymous

@zappyterrence72 I agree that Maelstrom is a good place to get EXP, but it’s really just not as good as DPC and SRC as stated by @smwforever45. Not just because of the castles giving equal EXP but also because Maelstrom takes much longer to finish for newer players.

In the long run, grinding at Maelstrom would be much less effective than grinding at the castles.

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

Thanks! I’m level 25 and I’m excited to level up, also, I didn’t know which is the max. XP level.

Anonymous

@joseantonio No prob. The highest level is actually 90 though. I completely forgot I even made this, so it’s pretty outdated. ;P

Hy Vọng
    @hy-vong

In the version 2.6 the maximum level is 90. I read it in the version note. Sorry if i was wrong :)

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@partshade But is still useful for new players. ☺

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

@partshade

Seeing that you’re still active, are you able to update this again?

The max level is 100 now.

There were probably some tweaks to the castles.

EDIT: The castles were tweaked, and so was Maelstrom.

There are probably some new specific levels where the EXP reward is better.

Any more tips on experience?

Anonymous

@mechanicpig45 I can probably update it at some point. Haven’t been into Epic for a while, but can play a bit to get the latest info. It’s really been hard to grind anywhere since Rovio stopped castles from always matching your current level. The last few caves seem to be the only thing that’s really giving me a meaningful amount of EXP.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

@partshade Do you still have Angry Birds Epic? I have the game and I have the Red Key, on Cave 2. I am able to be very active and can be able to help you.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Guide To Experience Stars (Updated 2/1/2021)

Viewing 11 replies - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.