Angry Birds Epic Guide To Experience Stars (Updated 2/1/2021)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Guide To Experience Stars (Updated 2/1/2021)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 86 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@graugeist I agree. Although I have Facebook so technically I can bring 3 birds into battle anyway.

Anonymous

My guide is slightly more useful now because of the free EXP Potions in Chronicle Cave video chests! :D

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Partshade — You’ve gotten experience potions in the Chronicle Cave’s floating chest?
    I think I’ve only seen LCs and friendship essence???

Anonymous

@mvnla2 I just got one today. But I think they are harder to get than other items.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@partshade Just to reiterate… yeah, you can bring a friends bird into a cave, but that means you get 1/3 less experience points than you had you brought your own three birds. It would be super cool if when you borrowed a bird it gained experience points for the owner… but I’m pretty sure that doesn’t happen. For one, it would be a bit of a programming nightmare…

Anonymous

@toothgnasher Are you sure your not referring to Mastery Points? Because EXP goes to YOU. Not your individual birds. And when I play in the caves with less birds I don’t see any decrease in EXP.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I believe I’ve gotten 6 experience potions from the floating chest because I see 9 in my inventory, but I only remember receiving 5 of those. The last 4 days were experience potions for me. I’m already maxed out at level 41 so experience potions currently have no value to me.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

As several of you mention, you can get experience potions from the floating chest. I didn’t remember, in part because I haven’t gotten anything for several days from the experience chest, because the ads keep freezing my game and iPad. Turns out the freeze is “temporary”; if you wait a few minutes it will clear. Then you need to wait a few more minutes, several times in a row, for the chest to open and credit you with an award. This also has been happening to me some of the time on SRC if I watch the ad for extra strength. Very annoying. Have reported to Rovio, but so far they haven’t fixed it.

kyododom
    @kyododom

I get an experience potion in the floating chest about one in four times, slightly more often than an LC.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Hi @kyododom — Welcome to the nest! I remember your previous post but not the avatar. Be sure to read the Quick Start Guide for New Members in All Things Nest, or just ask for help if you need it.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 So far I have 3 experience potions from the chest. I also play on iPad haven’t suffered the problems you are having. I don’t watch add for extra health but I do watch for the chest and free rolls etc. I always shut down when not playing. Sorry I can’t be of much help.

Anonymous

I updated the post for anybody who dares to read it XD.

Anonymous

Updated the post. This is an official update :D.

Anonymous

Revived from certain needs.

EpicJazz
    @epicjazz

If you visit the cave often, the floating chest video usually gives either essence, a gold coin or an experience potion. However there’s been a bug where if you dont click on the chest quick enough it disappears.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@epicjazz — Is it really a bug? Have you ever been able to get the floating chest more than once per day? I’ve never been able to click fast enough to get it on the first appearance.
    When the floating chest was first introduced, it was definitely a once a day item. It seems to me now that it appears every time you enter the cave, but will disappear quickly if it hasn’t been 24 hrs. If it has been 24 hrs, it comes back and stays there, giving you plenty of time to click it.

EpicJazz
    @epicjazz

Now that you mention it, that could be the case. Although when it was first introduced it almost never had a scheduled ad.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

This should stay on the first page so new players can find it.

Revival…

King Bird
    @frankazi1234

Men @partshade this guide is TOTALLY AWESOME! Too bad they removed rested bonus from the game :(

Anonymous

@frankazi1234 Thanks! I hate that they removed the rested bonus too but probably because they drastically decreased the amount of stars to level up.

Anonymous

@larry @mvnla2 Ok since you guys think that this should be a sticky thread and that Rested Bonus got removed I’m going to have to make some HEAVY changes to this guide. This could take a while but I’ll get around to it.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@partshade — Probably worth changing the main post anyway, but we don’t have agreement to make a sticky thread as far as I know. Edit: Should say that we need admin’s and/or birdleader’s help to create sticky thread.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 I know that this isn’t guaranteed to be sticky. I’m just saying IF it happens I want this guide to be ready.

Anonymous

The guide has been updated!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Guide To Experience Stars (Updated 2/1/2021)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.