Warping level to get coins when wrong are disappears

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Warping level to get coins when wrong are disappears

• Hi All, I apologize if everyone knows this already but i discovered something about the wrong area bug.. I have read that doing another mission or exiting out of the game will give you the coins and eliminate the area, but I have never had exiting the game help, and have only seen the area go away after an additional run on a few occasions. It is starting to drive me crazy. I have also noticed that it seems to happen a lot at once. Like i will have 6 open missions, and can only get two of them to complete, other times I will have a session where 6-8 missions will all complete with success??? Anyone else seen this? I was trying to find a way to Guarantee the area would go away and I would get my coins/Gems. On occasion I will have a very good run (got a good partner, once it happened on a gold done level etc) and a double-up available. I was always worried i would lose these if i kept doing the same run over and over to try to get it to go away. It turns out that warping the level after completion releases the coins and gems you should have received. This has worked every time for me. I don’t warp often so I don’t consider it a waste, especially if it was a really good run or a character I don’t particularly care for.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • BlackKyurem3DS
    @blackkyurem3ds

I’m guessing you’re refering to the Level reset glitch?
    The fastest way to obtain those coins back is just enter the upgrade menu. The coins and pigs get added to your total.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

This was one of the best tips i have seen on this Forum. thank you. I have been using it without fail.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Warping level to get coins when wrong are disappears

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.