Looking for Members for CLAN

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for Members for CLAN

• ID# 7974

Slayer Clan wants serious and loyal members. Just kicked out half the clan recently, so we have plenty of new openings for serious loyal players, so if you’re current clan is weak, join us. The faster we get more members, the faster and more we will DOMINATE. Just be patient until we get rid of the last  bit of dead weight and get the numbers of members we need.

Flock power…low or high…..doesn’t matter. Just have to be serious, loyal and communicate. Other clans have same problem, but few are rebuilding.

Any questions….Just ask,  or want in, just look us up.

As of today….January 8, 2018…….

Slayer has 17 spots left. We were down to 22 members, we now have 33 members. We are serious about WINNING !!!

Questions?? Feel free to ask, or simply join if you are serious about playing and winning.

JOIN US !!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • SLAYER
    @robm1313

Without all players, we still won….January 3, 2018.

JOIN US !!!!

ID# 7974 slayer

Bruce Lee
    @bruce-lee

I am currently in the Featherlys clan , I don’t recall being given a choice of which clan to join – after playing for months now we have won a couple of events but out of 50 its only me and 2 others that are strong players ,not even the clan owner has what I and 2 other strong players have which is ridiculous in my opinion – they don’t communicate , none reply to anything I have said or even encouragement to them – I play every single day and I feel held back by these guys that don’t play which is about 3/4 of them ! What do you have to do to join and what are you guys stats ?

SLAYER
    @robm1313

You can leave. Just go to clan info, select leave clan. I am the leader of SLAYER CLAN. ID# 7974. When you see under SLAYER, “HIGHLANDS OF THE SLAYER CLAN “. You got my clan

You’re more than welcome to come over. Send those 2 other players a message to come over as well. Myself, and several others do communicate, including my co-leader(s). We are reconstructing and We welcome serious players who contribute.

—-Rob

Bruce Lee
    @bruce-lee

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I could send them messages but they don’t even look and if they do they don’t reply – have you guys won many clan events ? I asked for your stats , I am a bit ill with the way Rovio has done if it wasn’t bad enough with the cheaters and mighty E boot camp it seems they are to busy with their schemes to make more money off of players and the game less fun – just look at the Viking hats I spent crazy money trying to get them all and now they are only worth 500 pearls each when before they scored more than the 25k pearl hats – crazy money as in over 500 bucks ! I can’t believe I got so wrapped up in this game ,and I know those others were cheaters when they have all the Viking hats less than a few hrs after they came out have ridiculous flock power 686 and a star level of 21 ! I was 391/34 now since the Viking hat bs is now big lots value I went to 348/34 to 351/36 as of today so that shows you the player I have been although I seriously doubt I will be dropping anymore $$$ on this game I feel stupid for that let me tell you ! I have one other issue – I am using a droid turbo 2 that’s close to the end of its days how do I save my game and gems / pearls ? I tried linking with FB it doesn’t work. Thanks Rob</p>
                               Sincerely,Lt. Jim

SLAYER
    @robm1313

I won’t lie. Due to members never playing, our wins are less than losses, most not by much. That’s why I had to kick out those dead weights. I have yet to see if a few more members, including a 1 new one will fail to play. If so, they are gone. I hate to do it, but why keep dead weight. My serious members want serious clan members. Like any team, including sports. You build it, weed out the useless players, recruit serious better people.

Many clans haven’t weeded out dead weight. The dead weights should form their own clan, call it just that, and watch each other hurt one another.!!!

Give us a chance if you’re a serious player. Hopefully within a month, every individual will be playing because the ones that don’t will be history.

If you decide, id# 7974

Bruce Lee
    @bruce-lee

Can you tell me how many players you have that pull any weight at all ? There are maybe 5 in the clan I am in which sadly doesn’t even include the clan owner  , I feel a little bad about thinking of leaving the clan even though I didn’t choose them as I said they don’t communicate – would it be possible for you to email me at [email protected] ? This message deal doesn’t seem quick – I also asked if you know of a positive way to save your gems/pearls ,level and progress ? My droid turbo 2 is my dying and ive tried the Facebook thing it doesn’t work . Please advise . Thank you and for the record I dont &nbsp – lol that was a new one for me.

Sincerely, Lt Jim R.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

26 members as of now, we were down to about 22. Usually most would play, even when we had half capacity before kicking out dead weight. The holidays I think plays a part in lack of playing. I kept an eye for awhile on 28 players September thru November. Kicked out 24 members all at once. Then four more. Then 1 more after that. Myself, co-leaders, members want contributing players. You’d definitely benefit leaving your current clan. If I have the same few members that has not played for 4 CLAN VS CLAN challenges, they’re gonna get kicked if they don’t play at all during the next challenge. So you see, we are working on a dominating clan.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Are you seriously looking for a serious CLAN? JOIN US NOW!!! We need serious players, especially before the next clan battle begins. Free plays and communication is all I ask. Photo above shows our current member count, plus the last few to join. We’ve had 9 Join in the last 2 weeks. One guy joined too late to play the last battle. The newest are also ready to thrash on the next clan we battle and the ones that follow.

I would be here trying to recruit if myself, and my clan wasn’t serious about WINNING!!!! As I said in other postings, other clans are lucky to have 10 to 15 members total play some to most free plays. Our count is 31. Even if a few don’t play, we’re still good !!! But that means I may kick out those who’s have not played in a while, a month or longer, odd they stopped all of a sudden, so I’m giving them some time in case something happened, family issues, tragedy or whatever, but there is a dead line for those couple of members.

ID# 7974

SLAYER
    @robm1313

As you can see, serious players are joining. Just in a few days, Slayer has recruited quite a few members, 11 new members total.

So if you want a clan with members who will battle, join us while spots are open. 17 open as of 1-9-18.

Photokool
    @photokool

Please stop filling up this forum with multiple recruitment threads for your clan!

SLAYER
    @robm1313

I already stopped adding more topics. I’m adding to a couple already existing. I tried to delete a week ago before you asked. So the ones I don’t want will fall down the line with time unless someone replies.

Gary
    @gary69

I am looking for at least 5 new members for “sour Kush” clan #8624.. Want very active players with flock power 200+ (not required).

We now have 45/50 in the clan & will continue to dump inactive players.

Gary
    @gary69

looking for at least 5 new members for “sour Kush” clan #8624.. Want very active players with flock power 200+ (not required).

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Looking for a couple great daily players who would like to Battle!!! We play all clan game to the golden egg. Try us for a week and see what ya think.

we are 1600 strong and growing fast towards Diamond!!!! Lots of fun chat and happy players. Request answered in minutes to a couple hours.Clan info Tatton

BACON BUSTER
    @baconbuster21

@robm1313

I am having connection issues with ab2, when I try log in it gets to logging in but won’t go any further. It just says like that for ages. I am just letting know why am an not playing. I’m trying to fix it but I don’t know when it will be better yet.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Ok. If you use Facebook as a log in like me, not save progress,  then you can try uninstall, reinstall, but check your connection first to make double sure if you haven’t yet. If you remember Debbie’s full name, you can find me on her friends list, use messenger.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

I’ve hardly been on game myself last few days, Lol. Let me know later if you have issues still

NSO
    @pasuitkijkop

Looking for active new players to join us! we play all clangames an won all clangames!               RamBamBoelie #188871

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Are you missing out on Clan vs. Clan battles? Don’t stay in a deadbeat clan. Come fly with our strong team at Redleaf Raiders. We have 13 openings for 450+ FP. Our Clan Power is 17840 Amethyst Rank. We play all events and have a Facebook group.

Gary
    @gary69

<p style=”text-align: center;”>We are Down To Flock!</p>

we are looking for 3 or 4 players with an FP ≥700 and SR ~80-100+. We currently  have 47 vary active players that participate in all events, MEBC and clan battles. We are diamond level with a team FP of 24,650 and ranked 190 in MEBC.

We seek 3-4 high FP sharpshooters to complete our clan. We are very active on chat and use an outside chat site that we offer to you- but it’s not required.

Feel free to contact me for any further information or just sent a request and if you have what we are advertising for, we will gladly accept you into our family.

Gary, leader of Down To Flock! #183032

SoulcycleRebel
    @cynkoetke

USA BASED CLAN, TEDDY BIRD #17716, HAS OPENINGS. ALL MEMBERS ARE 500+ AND WE ARE A DIAMOND LEVEL CLAN. LOOKING FOR NEW PIG POPPIN’ PEEPS THAT WANT TO WIN BATTLES AND COMPLETE EVENTS EARLY AND BUILD YOUR FP WITH A FUN CLAN. CHAT IS ALWAYS CIVIL. WE LOVE POPPIN PIGS AND SHARING TIPS. 

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for Members for CLAN

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.