Walkthrough Videos have Wrong Number of Stages

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Walkthrough Videos have Wrong Number of Stages

• Some of the walkthrough videos have fewer stages than we are now being presented with. I first discovered this with the level 30 50 boss fight. I added a couple of comments to the walkthrough page, but I’m not sure how to bring this to the attention of the admins. As I said in the comments, it appears that when you first get the level, it will have more stages. If you three star the level and then return to play it, it will have one fewer stage. I have confirmed this on several levels, not just the couple of levels I mention here.

Level 90 has the same issue. It has five stages and is much tougher to three star as a result.

Would it be possible to get alternate videos?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@andalaybay Unfortunately, Rovio changed many levels in the latest update. It is not really a good use of our resources to revisit every level to examine and redo walkthroughs. I’m sorry.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@andalaybay because those were meant for the soft launch of the game, Angry Birds Under Pigstruction

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

Ah, I see. Well would it be possible to get alternate videos for just the levels I listed? I’m not the only one who had trouble with level 30 50 and I’ve only managed two stars for level 90 at this point. I think I will get lucky with level 90 eventually, but it’s been really tough for me so far.

Edit: That should be level 50, not 30.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

One more thing: I don’t think these discrepancies are due to the recent update. As I said, I get fewer stages when I return to the level after clearing it previously. The video for level 90 was submitted on Aug 28, which is after the recent update.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@andalaybay We might actually post videos of the updated boss fights considering I made the most videos, but no promises.

r-l-l
    @r-l-l

Levels 26, 29, and 34 are different. I can’t come close to the high scores due to one less stage. Makes it impossible to earn a high rank. Surely this is a bug. Otherwise, why bother.

Visuo
    @visuo

Rovio made the lvls harder. Look at level 185 on YouTube. I’m stuck there currently. The YouTube one show very easy lvl but mine has all kinds of extra stuff in the way and I refuse to use spell card.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

I’m finding level 90 to be impossible. I have over 368,000 points, but only two stars. I even finished it once with one bird left over because I wasn’t sure if bringing down one of the structures would finish off the king pig, but I didn’t get any more points for the extra bird.

I’m hoping someone posts a new video or a new strategy, because it’s obvious you need a lot more points to three star that level now. :(

As many have said, I don’t like the new direction Rovio has taken. I know they are in financial trouble, but I don’t think this new business model is going to help!

@mighty-red-1
    , I’d really appreciate any new videos you could post. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Walkthrough Videos have Wrong Number of Stages

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.