Walking gun-bots

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Walking gun-bots

• When I am playing in Jenga mode, I cannot seem to do any damage to those walking gun-bot things. How do you destroy those things?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • dmsral
    @dmsral

@gabirdman, advice from a Georgia Tech alum:
    You normally don’t because it walks out of shooting until it squats down at the end and then you can’t damage it. The only way to take it out is to crash your first character quickly. I usually do this with Grimlock. Steps: Immediately accelerate Grimlock and keep your finger on the button until he crashes on his second jump. You should have 18 coins at this point. Now immediately start firing at the walker with your second character and keep firing until it blows up. It is usually in front of the main structure when it explodes and causes big damage to it.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

I think you can no longer kill the walker, after the Dec 1st update.

GA Birdman
    @gabirdman

I have given up trying in Jenga. The bar stays green no matter how much artillery I hit it with . In the regular events, they go down after lots of shooting. I can’t seem to shoot down the flying fireballs that they shoot. I thought it was fairly easy at first, but now I am getting killed every-time by those things, which I found out are correctly called “walking mortar towers”. If anyone can offer me some useful advice on a defense against them, please do. I am also getting taken out by the pigs shooting the green lasers. Does my armor improve with higher updates? Sorry for all the questions, but I am new to this.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Walking gun-bots

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.