Voland Situation

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Voland Situation

• What’s the deal with the Voland rankings in the Sakura Pig Event. Voland has been at the top of the leaderboard, and there are OUT*Voland and WIN*Voland all over the top 200.

Are these the hackers everyone is complaining about?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

Yes, Voland was one of the worst offenders by far, but certainly not the only one. I was amused to see all the other players who were ‘calling him OUT’ that way, but was shaking my head over the players who actually supported his cheating! I am THRILLED to see him gone, but doubt we have seen the last of him. There will probably be a reincarnation…

Anonymous

Voland is so far the worst cheater from AB Fight!, but he doesn’t reach 1st place in arena too. Voland’s ways to get always 1st is the competition and the exagerately help from his team (4pda). His facebook account is Ivan Ivanov. Everyone’s talking about his cheats.

RAD-X
    @radomir-luza

Look on ABF FB pages https://www.facebook.com/angrybirdsfightofficial
    There are several unsubstantiated explanations, but no official response… As always… Thumb down

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

So this is what the Voland commotion is all about….

I’m quite surprised most of his supporters or ‘fans’ are mostly Russian players judging by the flags and their group name, 4pda (that is also the name for their Russian forum). Well, he may be gone for now but would he be back for the next event? We won’t know.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@kogurazul He is gone? He just changed his nick to 4dpaBest, he do it a lot of times!

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@netto-jm Usually I don’t bother looking at who’s on the leaderboards since it’s out of my concern and that is why I’m unaware of who this Voland guy is and his tricks until yesterday. I remember I checked the leaderboard out of boredom yesterday and Voland was gone for sometime.

Still,it concerns me considering that all of our ranks can be affected by him and his gang (if they’re hacking as well). Rovio and Kiteretsu need to be more aware about this situation.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Voland Situation

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.