Videos – no rewards

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Videos – no rewards

• Anyone else on IOS experiencing this? Have watched 3 videos today but no doubling of rewards!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I am on an android device with no problems at moment, ads = doubles ok

gemblung
    @kutu5353

yep. It seems v1.6.29 fixed that issue.

Traveler
    @traveler

I have iOS and over the last day had very few videos to watch for doubling of awards.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’m on iOS and over the last couple of days, I only occassionally get a video to boost the buddy but no videos for the doubler. I don’t boost the buddy, and no gratuitous video plays. Also, I’m not getting videos for the extra keys on the missions. Yesterday, I got a video prompt after a hard mission completed, but when I pressed it, I got the message, “You can’t watch another video right now”, even though I had not watched any videos all day. My bigger problem right now is no gold blocks. I had a gold dome in the river and not one gold block. I finished a hard mission in the desert with 58 pigs and 242 coins (and no doubler, not that there was anything to double).

Fusion1
    @fusion1

IOS user – Same problem over the last 24 hours or so. Only getting one or two invites to watch movies every now and then – not nearly as often as before. But when I do get the invite and watch the movie, after the movie is over it says can’t watch video at this time and I do not get any rewards. Very frustrating!

Fusion1
    @fusion1

I have had trouble with videos also. Only offered a couple of times in the last couple of days. But when offered will say I can watch, but after the video is over, no double points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I don’t know about the coin-pig doubler videos since I’m still boycotting those, but the mission bonus key video is definitely not working.

Either it will tell you right away that “you can’t watch another video right now” or else it’ll let you watch the video first and then not give you any bonus for it!!

Even weirder is that the sound (music and effects) completely cuts after that happens, and is still out when I’m playing a node run afterwards. The music only restores itself if I hard close and restart the app.

I’m on iOS v8.4.1, and ABT v1.6.23

@gradientturtle7
    @rumblebee

taco
    @geary

Same here, after a mission I watch the new best buy video and get nothing? What a rip off! I will boycott BestBuy from now on”……

BP
    @bpmann

Experiencing the limited videos and many of these other related issues as well. It went away for quite a while and allowed for a lot of coin production. It’s a bummer after a gold dome or a node with a lot of coins. Same thing with the after mission keys. Hopefully this will be corrected. Don’t mind watching the videos/ads for a reward at the end.

sammer48
    @sammer48

I have been experiencing the “you can’t watch another video right now” problem for about a day and a half. It makes it exceedingly long to get enough coins to upgrade. Sometime it happens when I want to boost a buddy, sometimes after a node and sometimes in the mission portal. Has anyone heard anything from Rovio on this? iPad mini, IOS 8.4.1

BP
    @bpmann

Yes this kinda popped up again after a long absence. For weeks I have been watching the videos and doing pretty well with the rewards. If they are going to limit how many videos we can watch- free advertising for them and their advertisers – I wish they would let us know how many we have left and in what period of time so we could save them and use them accordingly. With luck this will go away again. It’s even more frustrating when you do watch the video and then no rewards.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Very rearly I face this problem!!

Fusion1
    @fusion1

Yes the War Games video appears to be the problem. Video watching had returned to normal, then the War Games video popped up. I watched it, but did not get the reward. Watched the next video, but no reward. Now no more videos being offered again!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The War Dragons app that @20qmindreader mentions above is definitely one that I’ve had problems with, but I don’t think it’s necessarily associated with a specific video, since on many occasions it won’t even let me watch a video at all for improving my mission progress.

nancy
    @nancy

IOS…same problem as all complaints above…”you can’t watch another video” crap when I haven’t been able to watch ANY video for over 36 hours. Thought it was maybe because my level was high and checked in here and found out I was not alone in the problem. This game is too glitchy for words and I’m running out of patience with the boredom and crashing.

Anonymous

Same problem here. The few videos it lets me watch don’t give me any reward. Happening for a couple days. The videos I’ve been able to view have been different from those that others mentioned above. I don’t think it has anything to do with specific ads.

ph
    @ph

This has been happening to me all day today. I view the ads (Disney Kids and Visit Dubai) and they never end automatically with the only choices of replay, skip and more information. I have tried all but no bonus (keys or doubling) and after that no more videos or if there is the button to view I get the popup. After killing the app, I get to view one of these same videos again with the same results. It’s making it difficult to replenish my silo and get enough coins for my next upgrade.

taco
    @geary

Hey! I’m getting sick and tried of watch videos at the end of mission an getting nothing, stop cheating me! Fix the problem!

taco
    @geary

Son of-a bird! Did it again, you own me coins lots and lots of coins!

Casualuser
    @casualuser

The bug for me seems to happen on the best buy, bmw and external to angry birds video doublers. The level of rewards loss is cringeworthy and may lose me as a customer.

Hector_Lannibal
    @hbiz72

Same here! Videos not working and SOUND CUTS OFF after trying to watch one!!! What the heck? Anyone submit a help request to Rovio and get answers??

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“Anyone submit a help request to Rovio and get answers??”

We’ve already alerted the Rovio guys who visit the forum here. But it’s the weekend, so don’t expect any reply until tomorrow at least.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Android 5.0 user here.

I’m having issues with the videos not giving double rewards.

More specifically, I’m having an issue with the game crashing during the video, thus not letting me double the rewards.

When I load the game back up, thankfully I see that my coin counter went up, so at least I’m getting what I originally won, but it’s still ridiculous when I do this with the Gold Dome missions, because I feel like I’m getting cheated.

And the last ad this happened with was an ad for Angry Birds 2. Considering it’s the same company, there’s no excuse for that.

Anonymous

I’ve had good luck this afternoon getting doublers and keys with Angry Birds 2 ads actually working the way they’re supposed to, and I keep only getting that one commercial. Wonder if Rovio’s temp solution is not to show outsider ads, because they know their own don’t cause the same problem. If so, that’s legit big of them.

Stover969
    @stover969

This is really getting ridiculous.. been more than a week since I first reported this to Rovio, and the response I got was your internet must be bad, we don’t manage the adverts that go out to the games. The game is constantly crashing during play, and I’ve probably missed out on 500k coins (conservative estimate) due to videos not working. The stupid thing is that the ads that sometimes play pre-mission work just fine, only when you try and boost coins or a mission do they fail.. please patch this soon, it’s doing my head in

Playing on an up to date iPhone 6 if that helps any

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Videos – no rewards

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.