Videos cause game to crash

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Videos cause game to crash

• So whenever I try and play a video to get a premium hatch or premium chest, the game immediately closes. It worked fine up until about a week ago.

After reopening the app, the video/bonus still available so it’s not registering that the video has been played.

What I’ve tried:

-Clearing all game data

-Clearing game cache

-Reinstalling Game

Anyone else have this issue or have any ideas on how to resolve?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • daneldon
    @daneldon

My son is having this same problem. He and I both play but mine is working just fine.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and clearing the cache, but neither has helped.  He has the most current version installed and he is playing on a Galaxy S5. Other than this problem his games seems to be working fine. Any help would be appreciated. I would hate to see him loose all of his progress. Thank You!!

Michael Rosano
    @michael-rosano

I’m experiencing the same thing I’ve tried everything that you’ve tried and everything in The Help menu to no avail I did put in a help ticket hoping to hear back but it’s very frustrating and losing a lot of goodies

Nette
    @betternetter

Mine is doing the same thing.  I even went as far as taking phone to carrier to make sure it wasn’t my phone.

Video simply crashes which of course means not missing out on 5 premium chests and several premium eggs.

Darrell Blanton
    @darrell-blanton

I am having the same issue and trying to contact support is worthless I’m about ready to hang the game up

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

I don’t know if you’ve tried this or not, but it’s what support told me & several of my clan to do . It worked for some & not others. I still usually get booted out when watching a video to renew a scout or get an additional turn in the arena, but it’s just a minor nuisance because I still have the option when I go back to the game and it always works the second time. So here was their advice: If you are on an android device you need to renew your Google id. Since I don’t have an android device, I don’t know how to tell you to do that if you don’t already know. If you’re on an iOS device, go to settings>privacy>advertising>reset advertising identifier and click on it to reset. Hope that helps!

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Videos cause game to crash

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.