Video Reward Hangup

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Video Reward Hangup

• @gradientturtle7, @arceemega and other Rovio monitors

Since yesterday, I’ve been experiencing hangups on the video rewards. It seems to try to start the long form video reward, which has lately been a Funny or Die ad and just hangs there in what looks to be a frozen load mode. It occurs on the daily reward, silo reward and regular nodes. Please fix this.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • wrw01
    @wrw01

The daily video for today would not start. Just received a black screen with the word “close” on the top right.

Shakabooby
    @shakabooby

The daily reward video almost never works for me – no video and I just get the reward but no bonus. Has been like that since daily rewards started, but no issues with other videos.

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

@aliaspbj You probably saw that I had also started a thread about this issue. Thanks for tagging a couple of Rovio monitors on yours!

Edit: Evidently the Mods just finished reviewing my post, so it wasn’t visible until after you posted yours.

sammer48
    @sammer48

@aliaspbj I too have had this, I believe it is a function of that ad server, whenever they use these videos, whether the 10 second ones, or the longer ones they used to display, they mostly crash and/or never complete. I have posted this many times in the past, and Rovio had not provided them for a while, thanks for starting this post, hope they do not serve these during the competition as I often recharge my TF’s, and this will kill that

nykki
    @diamond72

I am having trouble with video rewards too. Mainly with the daily gifts and oddly only on the days where I can double up the gems. Always says “can’t watch another video right now”… But I hadn’t watched any videos for a few days. Not even to increase the times of a helper character. Strange huh?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Video Reward Hangup

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.