Very Hard Levels

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Very Hard Levels

• Today, I encountered my first VERY HARD level. It’s on Bumblebee. Should I upgrade it right away to Lvl 8 (I’ve got enough coins) or should I just go for it?

When I see other VERY HARD levels in the future, should I upgrade the TF or just play and see if I can pass it?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s up to you. I usually give it a try to see how it goes. The game can be a tad inconsistent at times in how it rates a node’s difficulty. The worst thing that would happen is that you’d have to pay 600 coins to recharge the dead TF.

But you can even avoid having to pay to recharge, if you upgrade your dead TF right away, since TFs are fully healed once their upgrade completes.

Anonymous

@mckwxp My advice to you is just play the level and if you think you need the upgrade do it. I upgrade my Transformers when they need certain stats. Like my Soundblaster was taking pretty big damage so I decided to upgrade him for his armor boost. After that Jazz’s and Thundercracker’s weapons we’re getting weak so I upgraded them for the boost. What I’m doing is just keeping them up to par. And when my TFs don’t need any upgrades at that moment I upgrade them in order ( Optimus, Bumblebee, Soundwave, Bludgeon, etc. ) until a specific one needs it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@partshade I generally just upgrade them based on what their required upgrade time is, and what time it is that I’m initiating the upgrade.

For example, say it’s 8am and I’m about to start an upgrade. To keep the example simple, say my only choices are between a 15hour upgrade and a 18h upgrade, then I’ll choose the 15h upgrade because it’ll end at 11pm, and I’ll be able to start a new upgrade cycle before I hit the sack.

On the other hand, if I start an 18h upgrade, it won’t end until 2am, and I’d rather be asleep at the time. If I don’t wake up until say 6am, then I’ll have a 4 hour gap between one upgrade ending and the next one starting. And since upgrades are taking longer and longer to accomplish, I’d like to maximize my efficiency by avoiding too much “dead time” in between each upgrade cycle.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I’m upgrading by how much it costs. Sad I know. I’m learning… I play all of them just to see how they look. I’ve used the Skywarp option if I had it at that time. Is this a bad way of using it?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ladydi102 well I used to do that as well when cost was more of an issue before I accumulated a big enough coin hoard.

Masterplant
    @santiagore

I completed one very hard level with Bludgeon without upgrading it.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@santiagore I did complete a very hard level too but I forget which bot I used. I do remember having half a heart when I was done. HAHAHAHA!! This is a fun game!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Very Hard Levels

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.