Very active clan has 4 spots

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Very active clan has 4 spots

• Our clan has 4 spots open after inactive players were removed.  If you don’t play daily don’t bother.

If you are interested please join “ClannyClanClany”

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • pac
    @mpacker99

only 3 spots left now…

Deletethis
    @connor-boran

Just applied under the name Ciraq.  I am active daily, am usually a top contributor for challenges, and currently have 2836 trophies with 12750 team power.

pac
    @mpacker99

due to inactivty of a player we have another opening…

this is an active clan (just ask @ciraq who joined a week ago)…

if you aren’t active you will get booted

kamikaze
    @mjflash

I am a very active player and looking for an active clan if you will have me..

name: kamikaze lvl 45 team power 11k

kamikaze
    @mjflash

tried searching for your clan via name and am getting a no clans found message..

badbird
    @dmitry-gwandho

Lvl 42 trophy bonus 2365 trophies 2084 been playing for 4 weeks now. My clan is lvl 4 but inactive im the only one playing in the event! So far i reached 4303 in the event. I need an active clan kindly add my name..BADBIRD

pac
    @mpacker99

badbird, you should be able to request to join now.. it was set to level 45 i bumped it down to level 40.

@kamikaze
    not sure why you can’t find it unless you are spelling it wrong.

we soon will be going to level 8 clan and need 5 more members soon!

Abner Mallety
    @abner-mallety

This is a great clan!  Glad I found this post.  They totally smoked the other clans in the last event, and they have two new spots, as of now.

Huan Lu
    @huan-lu

We just become lvl8 clan and have 5 more spots. Daily working birds, join us and get the rewards together.

Joel Kizziah
    @joel-kizziah

User name: JoelKizz

I’d be honored to fill your last spot. I just sent the request over. I’m a very hard working and generous bird.

pac
    @mpacker99

Hi @joel-kizziah, right now we are full.  We are now one of the top 500 ranked clans so it feels up pretty fast.  Plus if someone doesn’t participate they tend to get dropped off.

We will probably be changing it so you must be a member of our FB group before you can join to make sure everyone will communicate properly.

If you are still interested (or want to join when there is a new opening) I’d suggest going to bit.ly/abclanny and joining our FB group.

harker85
    @harker85

interested in your group, username: harker85

Level 91, Team-23253, League- +10,000

I added myself to your facebook group (when approved) and hope to get added on your next dropout

THANKS!

pac
    @mpacker99

Our clan has just evolved to level 10 (we are a top 300 clan overall).

If you are interested in joining we now have 3 more spots that are open.  You must play daily and be at least level 40.

If you are interested we ask you that first join our FB group  bit.ly/abclanny

Felipe Silva
    @felipe-silva

Hi, I’m new to the game and I’ve been playing for almost 2 weeks. I’m a insane player, playing every 3 hours daily. In the last event I reached 32k Points and I was in second place, even tough I was low level. I’m currently lvl 40, 6724 Power and 1309 trophy. I’m sure, I’ll evolve very fast. My nickname is Muure and I’m very interested in your clan.

pac
    @mpacker99

felipe, go ahead and join the facebook group and you can get on the waiting list.  we have already filled the new spots.   We will be at level 12 (5 new spots) in about 10 days, but it’s likely someone will get booted before then b/c of not playing.

pac
    @mpacker99

We have a couple extra spots open .. we are now up to 35 members… and a top 150 clan!

If you are interested we ask you that first join our FB group  bit.ly/abclanny

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Very active clan has 4 spots

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.