Patch 2 – Patch Notes

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 2 – Patch Notes

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 162 total)
  • Replies
  • Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Here is an amusing glitch in 2.0: If you scan through the weapons for Bomb (or maybe it’s the off-hand equipment), you can scroll them so they are off-screen and it’s blank. All the other birds weapons and OH items “bounce” when you get to the end, but Bomb’s go off the screen and don’t come back. It’s kind of amusing.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Yes, that’s a very good feature.

DD
    @toolow

@jamairoqui

Same with the set item lists.

@datguygamer

I’m sure they are working on enhancing it and making even more changes to make the game the best experience for their beloved fans.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Well at least it’s teaching us on how to become snarky. XD

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    It seems that u r always an optimist, right :)?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer Random Arbitrary Mishaps perfect explanation for this game. Now I fully understand!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@jamairoqui I noticed that as well

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc Why, YES! Because…

Everything is awesome
    Everything is cool when Rovio is Really A Muppet
    Everything is awesome when we keep getting sick features ♪

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Don’t confuse acknowledgement for acceptance! :-P

;)
    @winkwink

You have to beware of the refresh objectives button taking LCs if you get curious like @kennymcc but to Rovio’s credit, they did refund my LCs when I reported it. Still waiting for them to fix the Piggy McCool unranked arena battle glitch that is useful for opponent change when you get stuck with the same very powerful opponent more than twice in a row in the arena. When you go in now, you cannot leave without manually shutting down the game. Sometimes you just have to set your birds, weapons, offhand items, and banner to the weakest levels, exit the game, clear the cache and restart, especially with the aforementioned RAM issues that cause crashes with sustained play. @jamairoqui – haha, yes that is a useful update, having Bomb’s offhand items completely slide off the screen ;) I’ve played from the start and managed to get Diamond level every season, but all the new glitches, cheaters, and other difficulties have made the game more of a chore than fun ;(

PJng
    @pjng

Spring sale, which class more important?
    Stone guard 156LC
    Illusionist 182LC
    Witch 156LC
    Frost savage 182LC
    Currently have 360LC.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@winkwink
    Yeah Rovio refund my lost LCs too, that were eaten by that bugged button :)

Jenn
    @jennt

@winkwink and anyone else experiencing the Piggy McCool arena glitch: PLEASE REPORT IT! I wrote a detailed report and the answer I got back was that it was a user specific error and to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I tried and it didn’t work. They said to let them know if it didn’t and they’d investigate deeper but I haven’t heard back yet.
    If more people report this, they’ll have to at least acknowledge that it isn’t just me, lol. Maybe that will also give them some clues as to how to fix this

angryde
    @angryde

@jennt Damn dude… a bugged McCool really, really sux. I’m not experiencing the glitch but I’ll submit a ticket to Rovio regardless. XD

DD
    @toolow

Oh good, now the calendar gives mastery points. Pity those of us who have reached the max gets a pitiful 50 snoutings. I don’t suppose they multiply by the number of classes.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow I am I just being more stupid than usual but I don’t see that the Calendar gives mastery.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

woohoo indeed! :D 10th and 24th are 500 and 1000 mastery points instead of stamina drinks, woohoo :D

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@bubbley On 3/10 and 3/24 it should give mastery. I don’t remember what was there before though.

I also note it give out 2 more SD than before. That’s kinda nice. Two. Wooohooo!

And it still gives out logs and rocks. Wooooooooohoooooooooo!

Be still my beating heart.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just noticed the calendar change as well.

@jamairoqui

Previously, the slots in the 3rd row were for consumable items that you couldn’t craft normally (with the exception of the Stamina). EXP potion, Cleansing potion and Favourite Dish. The Dish has been moved to the 11th, where the single Stamp card used to be.

So those rewards have been removed from the calendar:
    – 1 EXP potion
    – 1 Cleansing potion
    – 1 Stamp card

and instead we get these:
    – 500 Mastery for all
    – 1000 Mastery for all
    – 2 Stamina drinks

The thing with the now missing stamp card is honestly bugging me a lot. I didn’t have the full discount yet. Now I can’t increase this discount anymore. And at some point they may decide to entirely remove it. :'(

angryde
    @angryde

Edit – OK, I finally figured it out – “Sleepless” featuring Jamie Foxx. Sorry to annoy you all!

Quick question to all…

I’m trying to identify the advertisement that – for me – causes the game to crash 100% of the time. Sadly, it’s never on screen long enough for me to take note of the product/brand etcetera.

All I can see is that it features an semi-animated – video game style – African-American man with a blue shirt + wearing sunglasses (?) He’s looking to the left-of-screen (?)

Can anyone help me identify the product/brand? I want to be very specific in my follow-up complaint to Rovio. Most of the other ads appear to be stabilizing… but THIS ONE still crashes-out 100% of the time.

It’s destroying my arena week – and is EXCEPTIONALLY frustrating! :-/

Sleepless

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@smwforever45 I hadn’t considered that issue relating to the switch from the weekly Golden Pig that gave the stamp cards to daily Golden Pig/Calendar. You used to get at least 4 stamps per month (sometimes a lot more) and then it was only one per month. Maybe this is another way of making snoutlings more valuable, but also maybe with the increase mastery drop from battles the dojo becomes less important?

@angryde
    My game doesn’t require watching ads to start arena battles, and I don’t need them to stop either. So I don’t understand how ads are causing you to lose lives.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jamairoqui
    It’s quite likely that we don’t get the ads because we made an in-app purchase at one point. That disables all ads permanently.
    If the game crashes during the ad, though, that WILL result in a battle loss, same as a crash or a freeze during the battle.

For me the Dojo is still important because I mostly do event battles – and Mouth Pool. There’s nothing more to do so I can’t really profit of the increased mastery :/

@angryde

Mate, take my advice… buy the smallest LC package. Besides the extra LC’s you could use for Paladin or something, you will only get ads when you WANT them to appear (GPM, 20% bonus HP and ATK, etc.).

Pointless
    @pointless

@angryde buying Paladin?..indeed the Four Horsemen are nigh

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Seem to be having problems spinning the loot wheel, seems I have to wait a few seconds, then it only spins after a few swipes. The team at Lolvio really need to fix these issues instead of ignoring us & being cold hearted!!!

angryde
    @angryde

@jamairoqui FYI @smwforever45 is correct… I have never made an IAP so I’m forced to tolerate a great many ads. I have to watch at least 7 seconds of an ad before commencing about 75% of arena battles. @pointless Lol quite!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 2 – Patch Notes

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.