Patch 2 – Patch Notes

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 2 – Patch Notes

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 162 total)
  • Replies
  • David
    @davidt18

For me I haven’t had any issues with this update. I think its actually really nice. If only these programmers can teach something to the programmers of angry birds transformers that would be nice.

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc @suzyq @datguygamer @sam-spargo @bubbley
    I’m still on v1.5.7, and I’ve not seen an ad in the cave for over 3 days now. And I’m also not seeing an ad in the arena and nest for over 13 hours now.

@davidt18

I should hope not. But given the problems in the past, as well as some exiting issues, they got quite a bit of learning from their own customers.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow I want you to post the Scissor set item screenshot from the Golden Pig machine menu. The items themselves, not the bird holding it. A cropped one would be okay as well, if that’s fine by you…

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Scissors set from GPM in v1.5.7.

Set Scissors.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Thanks a lot.

PJng
    @pjng

-Enemy power too strong, even on daily golden pig, cave that has been defeat.
    -I not sure why sometime I spin loot nothing happen, I need wait few second to spin.
    -Hate again that Blast ads on start up, already few time I try quickly enter battle or screen that leave main map before ads show up, game will crash, then I reopen again wait that ads show up, no more crash.
    -As before I said, most of class are negative value mastery point, so I need equip it to enter battle, defeat just first stage (on multiple wave) class level up.

-Same already 24 hour after update, no video ads on cave.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Something must have changed with the GPM… O.O

I just got a notice that a 5xRR is on, for a whopping 8 hours.
    I spent 27 LC’s on a 10x roll… FIVE of the items I got were set items!
    Previously I’d be lucky to get just two set items from a 5xRR!

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    Same for me. I got 8 or 9 new banner items w 3 10 rolls. What a shock. Hope you got something you needed.

DD
    @toolow

@smwforever45 Is that with v2.0? I’m not getting it with v1.5.7, and the free video has unavailable.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    Unfortunately no. :(
    I got a replacement for Steel Force and The Hook… but other than that, only dupes. Nothing that I’d die for…

@toolow

Yup, 2.0.
    I watched the free ads earlier today, when I was already on the new version.

I honestly see no reason to not update to 2.0. Everything feels smoother. Only downpoints I found so far are:
    – Apparently, no more chests in the Chronicle Caves…
    – It takes a while for the game to update the Dojo and event countdowns when I switch from another app back to Epic.

Anonymous

I did a 27 LC 10-roll during the 8-hour 5x and got one (duplicate) set item. :(

I don’t have enough LCs to try again at the moment. I wonder if this is a one-time thing, or if 5xRR is going to start happening more often?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    I’d say one-timer, to celebrate the version number jump to 2.0. The 3xRR and 5xRR will likely stay on the Daily Calendar.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

There is a glitch when you want to borrow friends birds. I can’t page through and look to see what is available. I can go to any page but if I look at it I can’t change pages without starting again. It’s a nuisance. What a motley crew I had to choose from! Is everyone using the UP strategy.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

When u make all objectives and go to this screen and ask yourself why is there that “free” Refresh button and what it does when u push it. Believe me, u dont wanna do it. When u push this button, u will lose 10 LCs for “free” :) It does nothing else. Now u know that single push of some buttons in this game can cost u 10 LCs :)
    I was wondering too, what this button can do in this situation and my curiosity cost me 20 LCs before I realized what happened. I reported this to Rovio and asked them to give me back 20 LCs.

Timber
    @timber

On my 5th day with no video roll in caves. The I-pad 2 can no longer load up or play without crashing. My play time will have to scale back even further without a snoutling grinding device.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Actually it just takes a longer time than necessary to scroll through the friend list, anywhere and that’s about it. I have sent Rovio a message about it.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I got lucky again during the longer 5xRR. Got Level 72 replacements for my Valliant L62 tapestry as well as for Bomb’s Boarding! Naval Ammunition and Red’s DragonScale so all these sets are now full L72. Also got a bunch of set items for Red: Steel Force+Wall, Titan’s Wrap+Grip, Primal Axe+Spear and half of my old favorite Banner Braker. Also got Rock from Scissors and Spoon from Sweet and these are incomplete.

No video rolls in the caves for a while for me either.

So far I’m liking this 2.0 update. Just the fact that Facebook remains connected is awesome.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    Yeah changing pages in the friends list (in bird’s nest) take more time – opening of the list too. There no such problem when picking friends bird for battle, but there is different problem, when I scroll the list a little down it is impossible to change to next page.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc I timed it. I had 3 pages of friends and it took the game 16 minutes and 23 seconds to go to page 2 and then 13 minutes 45 seconds to page 3.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    Holy sh*t, u have it in minutes :o I have it longer only in few seconds (cca 3-4s).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc And the funny thing is my device is a modded Samsung Note 5 with 6 GB RAM and it still lags.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer

No surprise here for me. I already suspected that the older versions are leaking memory, and past delays and stutters suggested that part of their code was inefficient. And we know they usually screw up something for almost every release. But at least this time there are some real improvements that we appreciate.

Jenn
    @jennt

Trying to change my arena opponent by entering a piggy mccool battle….I can’t abort it, though! I restarted the game and still can’t abort a piggy mccool battle. Any one else experiencing this?

ETA: I tried just finishing the battle and no luck there either! Once I defeated the banner, the KO’d birds disappeared and then nothing else happened. Just stuck there. SIGH.

nickname
    @zaqxsw

i can not longer see how many stars do i need to get level up by tapping top left corner
    bug?

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Another subtle bug is that when a class levels up in the dojo, it doesn’t tell you. You find out after you leave. Not sure if that applies when a class levels up during a battle or not.

I also find the game randomly crashes after opening a closing a bunch of windows (like checking progress on the event, then visiting CC, then checking on arena. If you do that a few times in a row over a short time,the game goes away.)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 2 – Patch Notes

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.