Version 1.5.7 has gone live

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 1.5.7 has gone live

• What’s New
    We addressed minor issues. Update now – it’s going to be Epic!

Not a really interesting update though.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 100 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

Wonder what are broken at the same time.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

A new update in the middle of an event? Huh, I think I know what they fixed.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

The enchant bug is fixed

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

The enchant bug is fixed

I will gladly wait to the end of event to update and get that bug fixed (unless epic forces me to ;) )

Pointless
    @pointless

Enchant Bug? Would someone please elaborate?

@datguygamer
    what do you think/know they “fixed” (read: nerf, as we all know)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@pointless the enchant bug was when non mythic emblems couldn’t be enchanted even if they had at least 1 star

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sma-spargo @pointless Not just that. Any item other than set items was non-enchantable in the arena. You could still enchant non set items and set items from the camp but the arena ones were bugged. That’s what they fixed.

So changes:
    1. That enchantment bug.
    2. Mythic Protection properly works now.
    3. Shop glitches are now fixed.
    4. Toss chances are increased. Rejoice @kennymcc. I won 10/13 tosses in a row when I tested the effects and they were all without the False Coin and Rigged Dice items.
    5. More Mythic items added.
    6. Buffed set item effects were bugged in 1.5.6 for some sets. They properly work now.
    7. They introduced some visual bugs. Go to arena and pause during the battle. When an ad pops up, go back. The ad will stay in the screen. Annoying bug, really.
    8. Mastery adjustment in caves. Pigs with higher stats upon defeat drops more mastery now.
    9. Monthly set item chests have new sprites and animation.
    10. Yet moar sales and offers.

Pointless
    @pointless

Thank you, as always, @datguygamer. I had noticed a few of those, but not all. Now to hunt a Mythic Emblem, well, soon, but the lure of Arena is coming back…

Yes, I know I am loopy :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Mythic Emblems are treated as Set items so you have to remember that you’ll need shards to enchant them upto E10. Good Luck.

Putte
    @puttekula

5. More Mythic items added.

Hmmm, back to roll that friggin pig again…. And yesterday was that 5x day…hmmm….oh well…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@puttekula More mythic items added in the codes but for a future release. For now there are only 5 (that you already have). Don’t waste your Lucky Coins thinking there are more mythic emblems when there really aren’t.

Putte
    @puttekula

Ahhh…thx…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@puttekula How many Lucky Coins do you have anyway?

Putte
    @puttekula

Not that many left… Appr. 340.000…..

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@puttekula 340 thousand Lucky Coins or is it just 340 (but then why would you add a decimal)? Huh, so you are one of the old players from v1.0.8?

burbman
    @burbman

One more thing they “fixed” Game has frozen on me mid-battle three times since updating to 1.5.7. So far only in grinding battles, so no harm, no foul, but if this raises its ugly head later today when I am in the golden pig castle, I am gonna be upset!!!

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

@datguygamer

10. Yet moar sales and offers.

Are they only coded or actually available? Which one? Tnx :)

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer Shards are not a problem, and now neither are resources. But they certainly are doing everything they can to make Snouts a problem, aren’t they?

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless Speak for yourself!! XD

Putte
    @puttekula

@datguygamer
    Its included the decimal, and Ive been around for a while…. Dont know about that 108 version but I had to fiddle around with that obb folder via bluestacks/pc as I use Ipad. Was 1,5 years ago. And before that spent hundreds of dollars.Havent been playing for half a year until now. Feeling pretty comfortable now though…

Putte
    @puttekula

One thing I miss is a better way to scrap items/weapons etc. Is really painfull as there are some collected during the time. And to confirm set scrap all the time.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@puttekula That feature was introduced as fans wanted it. It’s because earlier when you are scrapping items one after another, one would accidentally scrap a set item which is more valuable than the normal ones. So Rovio introduced this confirmation system so as to make the players stop in their tracks when they are scrapping items like crazy. Yeah it detrimental for people who have a lot of items but it is actually helpful to some. Also so you have 340 lucky Coins. Keep collecting them.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jacek-jedrzejowski Sales that are supposed to come soon like Christmas sales, New Year sales, Lucky Coin and Snoutling sales etc. Also, elite classes offers are coming as well. Hopefully you can buy some missing classes. :)

Putte
    @puttekula

With decimal I mean thousand… :)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@datguygamer do you know when the elite frost savage will be available to purchase?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 1.5.7 has gone live

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.