Valkyries! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Valkyries! – New Event!

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

I am not entered too. So get into play at 2:30:30 minutes left till the end of the event?

seaspray
    @seaspray

Yes. 5 minutes till i enter

Asen_77
    @asen

Me and Millforce are together

09202453-5813-4C6C-B856-0EF55055C299.jpeg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Oops, I got super busy at work and totally forgot to sign in for today until late.

I started play at roughly 6:30pm EDT (1.5 hours remaining).

After completing my first four runs, there are still only five players in my grouping.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

With 11 minutes remaining in today’s play, there are only 13 players in my leaderboard.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@asen  That’s pretty cool that you and @millforce2k ended up together.  I’ll try that again anytime its a futile event in which I have no chance to hit 7.5k tokens.  Was everyone in your leaderboard ruby crown?  Did you have 20 players?  How many tokens did you grab on the day?

On a tokens/run basis, I’ve done best entering late to really late.  Day 3 glass blocks of Moonracer I took 1150 in 6 runs.  Day 5 missiles of Moonracer I took 1300 in 12 runs.  Today was 800 in 10 runs (1 recharge to break 8k and take 6th).  But I don’t yet have the promotion on any bot to break 100k pts, so the 50k to 100k gap usually nets me 100 tokens at most (if I can get into top 6).  It’s kind of a waste of time for me for 100 tokens.

Is still think a ruby crowned squad member on the right day can smash 1300-1500 tokens in 6 runs starting at 2:30:30.

@droversdog
      How did yours end up today?  I had no one recognizable.

@optimuspig
      Did your board fill out?  I had 20.  First place would have needed about 22 runs based on a 1k base/run average.  She (Barbiegirl, Amethyst 1 star TC) didn’t show up until 1:42 remaining, and only had 1 score change.  Ended with 51,049 pts.  If she recharged, I would have seen the score changes.  If she didn’t start late, she had an 8 player leaderboard for most of the day.  (The other 12 populated on my first run)

Asen_77
    @asen

I played only 4 runs and finally was 11. I started at the time @droversdog said. Didn’t play more runs. As you can see more were ruby crown. Before I get sleep there were only 14 players at leaderboard.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I actually woke up around the right time, maybe started a few minutes earlier (hadn’t had coffee).

Ended up with SNTrooper in my the same leaderboard. I think I came 6th or 5th. Had previously claimed all sparks plus the one gold crate. The other 3,000 tokens went to coins.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

As far as I know, there were only 13 on my Leaderboard.

I came in 3rd place with about 18K.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Valkyries! – New Event!

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.