Valentines Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentines Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 119 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq If you are sure that you can reach Platinum (forget about Diamond at the moment), reach that league first and then use your 5X RR. You can save your calendar reward by not collecting it (which is what I do) in order to use it at the right moment. Heck, if a Rainbow Bar Chaos is coming up soon, you can even pair both up to get a massive boost.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

Thanks for the info, I didn’t realise you could save it :)

burbman
    @burbman

Looks like BabyBurbman team’s run in the event is going to end with the last set of levels. I think I can squeeze out enough arrows to get the TH class, but no chance at all of making it to the golden pig dungeon.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Very hard for me at the last flag pole and also for the first time I couldn’t finish the Castle run ?

What birds and weapons did you use?

burbman
    @burbman

@suzyq – my primary Burbman team breezed through the castle with Piggy McCool, 70/70 Sea Dog with a level 62 E 10 finisher set, and 70/70 Skulkers with level 72 E8 Beep Set.

BabyBurbman Team attempted level 16 with 36/8 Rainbird, 36/10 Cleric, and 36/9 Cannoneer all had random gear as no sets yet obtained for that team. Failed to win the first time, but am confident that with a more liberal use of potions, I can get through it. Probably no chance at the multi wave levels in this last section though.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Just need 10 more golden arrows to get elite treasure hunters

Atom
    @atom

I need 4 more arrows to get the Elite. And I’m sitting on a 20K lead over the person in 2nd. I only used stamina drinks today to get to the GPC sooner. I have burned through probably about 50 FE though re-rolling when I get the low roll or no items.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

I noticed that Prince Porky ( During his Boss Fight ) gets Critical Hits.
    There’s nothing in his moves that say he can get Critical Hits on his Attack.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

7 more arrows to go to get Elite Treasure Hunters. Currently sitting in 2nd place. This event has been pretty easy for me so far. And it helped level up some birds for me.

I now have 3 classes at level 70 (Druid, Witch and Tricksters) and 3 more getting closer at level 67 (Pirate, Palladin and Mage). Rest is a mix of 64 and 65 and 2 at 66. Getting there slowly :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So now need 3 Arrows and also leveled upto 55 before I got to activate my 5X RR. :(

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Yes, you can save it. Downside is if you save it for long enough, you may miss the remaining rewards as the calendar gets reset after 31. You win some, you lose some.

DD
    @toolow

Got meself the Elite Treasure Hunters.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Just two more arrows and I’ll have elite treasure hunters

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow congratulations I still have 3 arrows to collect. Several players are using him in the Arena. He packs a punch but I think the enthusiasm will wane as it did when he was first released.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Just got elite treasure hunters

Suzy
    @suzyq

Me too ?

angryde
    @angryde

@pixelyzed You and I are at about the same level of progression XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Got ’em!

Now to take care of the leaderboard… Currently I’m in 5th place, with a safe distance to 6th. My goal is – as usual – the Top 3. Gonna be tough…

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Congrats bro! I’m in 5th too! :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got mine as well. As far as leaderboard positions go, weirdly enough, #1. I thought people would compete more, but no. Guess, more shiny but smelly pig coins for me.

burbman
    @burbman

BabyBurbman needs 4 more arrows to gain TH class. Solidly in second place in the event. Really hoping I can roll the 6,000 for all plus 6,000 tor two bird classes. A 12,000 mastery bump at this stage in the game would be just what the doctor ordered to get back into my progress across the island.

PJng
    @pjng

What enemy have in golden pig cloud?
    Still need 5 arrows, but is 1st rank with over 30k pts.

nickname
    @zaqxsw

Are there any rewards for hitting 55 stars? i am curently sitting at 50 but for very next fight i need dozens of potions :(

angryde
    @angryde

Finally, after what seems like an eternity, I’ve obtained Treasure Hunters…

I missed-out during the original offer… because I had the rank audacity to enjoy my first grown-up vacation in four years… ROFL XD

Congrats to all my peeps who’ve scored E-TH!

@zaqxsw
    It opens the final gate on the mini-map – allowing you to access the Golden Pig Dungeon, I believe. (hmmm, but I’m not sure that you need ALL the stars for that…)

TH

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@pjng for the golden pig cloud (cave) i took rainbird (to revive knocked out birds) and Rouge to direct the attacks towards red and it’s one of my strongest birds. I borrowed a friends maxed level Paladin.

In the golden cloud you have your standard wealthy rouge pigs with free snoutlings and golden pigs that head but and knock you out. at most 2 golden pigs and 1 or 2 weatlhy, in the levels i saw. Finishing gave me 10 lc and some snoutlings.

Got the elite class this morning. Ranking in my bracket so far:
    1st 94,425
    2nd 85,235
    3rd 84,350
    4th 78,100 (me)
    5th 68,700

and so it goes…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentines Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 119 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.