Valentines Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentines Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 119 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Currently at #12 with all ingredients that are available collected. Just waiting till tomorrow’s gate opens.

DD
    @toolow

Currently at #2 needing another 13 letters and 17 arrows. About 1200 points behind as I had to be away for 5 hours.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Am I the only one who doesn’t get any videos?

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer All my bonus vids are popping on time… and working. Sorry!

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Both bonus resource and stamina videos appear to work for me since the latter was fixed a few updates ago. Are you not getting either of them? Have you tried reinstalling the app or connect through a different network / DNS? I regularly get the app unable to fetch free wheel spin video so I switched to mobile network from my regular network.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow @angryde None of the videos work for me or appear. Nothing at all. It’s been like that since v1.5.6.

PJng
    @pjng

Video bonus work on mine.
    But stamina video show up 1 or 2 time per day.
    Currently rank 1 with about 14,000 pts.
    Left 13 letters 18 arrows.
    Sometime frust when 3 battle 2 times awarded with only pts,
    So i need wait 3 hours again to refill stamina.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pjng I have tried reinstalling, switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data. To be specific, this started when they restored my progress after I randomly lost it one day. Thanks to the support people showed me here, I was able to get my stuff back but since then all video bonuses have disappeared. Except for the ads for a free roll none of the popup video options show up for me and those ads that do appear never work.

Well, I guess they won’t be getting ad revenue from me.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Something for Rovio support to look at? It’ll be ironic if you paid to disable adverts only to find the videos are also disabled along with it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow I have purchased Lucky Coin packages in the past and even if it were disabled, it worked for me before. Also, for some reason, the starting ads still show up for me (the ones before a battle starts) but not the bonus ones. That’s just swell.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer They might have just disabled the wrong ads. Of course, it could be something else entirely that’s causing your problem. I suggest raising the issue with Rovio and… ask for compensation. (I know I can be a pain, but hey, fair is fair, right?)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer my ads don’t always work. I still get the offer but then “there is currently no ad scheduled”. Very annoying.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer LOL… @smwforever45 is just getting his inner Australian on… we don’t use the word “candy,” we use the word “lollies” instead! :-P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubble My ads when they worked did that. Sometimes they would work and sometimes didn’t. But nowadays, it is completely gone.

PJng
    @pjng

There is one enemy show passive pig get stun 1 turn after attack,
    As i see everytime it stun 2 turns.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I think I’ve got a pretty solid grasp on 3rd place for this event as long as I keep logging in regularly to grind the extra trophies after collecting the ingredients. I currently have a 10k lead over 4th and he/she hasn’t budged for a couple of days. I have 27,250 in 3rd, 2nd has 36,675 and 1st has almost 40k. Oi! I dunno how they do it. I just don’t have the drive to grind like that, and I refuse to use up a bunch of stamina anyway. Ah well. 3rd place is totally acceptable. =)

Coach MP
    @coachmp

Just saw that shards are on a pretty good sale. I don’t spend real cash on mobile games, so. Should i spend the lcs I have saved up on the sale shards? Wait for the 5x golden pig role? I need level 72 set items. What to do?

Other question, how often do shards go on sale? Thanks Epic community!

Coach MP
    @coachmp

Ok, and while i’m asking questions of you seasoned players. Is it better to enchant your weapon and not the off handed item? Or keep them both at the same level?

I see that when I tap on them the show how much then increase. Is that really that much?

Is it better to upgrade one item or one set all the way to 10 or spread the wealth between a few birds? Thanks!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@coachmp its good to enchant both weapons and offhand items. My items are at least enchant level 6

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got everything except for the Golden Arrows. Need 20 more and I can get my hands on Elite Treasure Hunters.

burbman
    @burbman

I need 16 more arrows on both of my games.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

The last gate is about to open up and with that I am one step closer to Elite Treasure Hunters.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Btw, did you buy any shards or FE? I remember telling you about this sale some days ago.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

No, I didn’t get either. I have got 424 shards as I am waiting to get the sets for the bird up to 72-3*.

I was tempted to get FE’s but decided not to in the end because I’m saving my LC’s to spend on 5X. I’m only in Gold at the moment and wondering whether I should wait until I get to Platinum or Diamond (if I get lucky) and spend them on the 5X there rather than in Gold?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentines Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 119 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.