Valentine's event + new Blues class

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentine's event + new Blues class

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 202 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

Before everyone keeps going on more Rovio rants there might be a simple explanation for the dojo. Rovio might have simply forgotten to add the Treasure Hunter class in the dojo.

Has anyone gotten a snoutling offer for the Treasure Hunter in the dojo?

Anonymous

I got TH last night and haven’t seen a snoutling offer for him at the dojo yet either. Now, none of my classes are up to 12 yet, and it’s only been through a few cycles, so it doesn’t mean much yet. But I’ll keep an eye on it and report back if it happens eventually.

Joey
    @joeyba

As soon as I got TH, i was able to get once in the Dojo a 500 for it then it nevers showed again. Just LC.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@killerkea it’s always a possibility but it would’nt explain why I have had offers for all Blues classes for LC when I own all the others at rank 12. The dojo has been telling me it’s sold out since the arrival of Frost Savage. Clearly there is some recognition that I have a bird that can be upgraded.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@killerkea @datguygamer has also gotten a snoutling offer for TH. I am increasingly convinced that Rovio has nerfed the ability to upgrade your last class in one go if you have enough snoutlings. I have not seen a snouting offer since I got the TH, most often it is the “all classes sold out”
    @all — Those of you who still have some classes other than TH not at rank 12 (preferably only 1 or 2). I am very interested to hear if you are able to upgrade your last class in one go.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mvnla2, So far I’ve gotten the Snoutlings offers far less than Lucky Coins. I guess Rovio wants us to pay real cash in order to buy Lucky Coins and then upgrade the class.

I just recently found out a small hunch at the AGPM that I personally didn’t know before and it also proves that they want us to pay cash dearly.

Pointless
    @pointless

@mvnla2 if we (those of us with only TH not at M12) were getting any snout offerings I would agree that this is a pure cash grab nerf by Rovio. As far as I can tell here, it seems to be only those with more than one bird still to upgrade that have been getting rare snout offerings (am I wrong?). The rest of us are getting “sold out” or only LC options.
    This is why I still tend to think this is a bug that will eventually be fixed (I know, putting my faith in Rovio…maybe not the smartest)

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Rovio doesn’t answer on twitter about this fact ?!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@grimmjow — Did someone ask Rovio this question on Twitter? It is still the weekend in Finland.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@mvnla2

No, no love for TH at the Dojo, but after the last big Event where we got a new headgear I _was_ able to upgrade that in one go.

I am pretty sure this is a bug from what @grimmjow mentioned before — this update has problems with upgrading mastery on new classes.

I suppose the bigger question would be: is mastery gaining for _any_ class right now? If you buy a new class, are you able to increase its mastery via the Dojo or battling?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

EDIT: Because let me clarify — if we can’t insta-upgrade new classes at the Dojo, then I am completely done with Epic. It will be uninstalled with no problem… I mean — what’s the point any more? Can we just get on with Epic 2?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m not entirely sure that insta-upgrading TH something worth dying for. He’s no Sea Dog, Wizard, Spies, Witch or Paladin, that’s for sure. Heck, I’m not even convinced he’s a Samurai / Cannoneer.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@sutekh137 I took TH into the caves yesterday and played a couple of battles to see what he could do. Mastery is gained from battles.

I have battled six players with TH at 50/12 fully enchanted.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Wonder if Rovio will “fix” this issue right when the mastery cap goes up again…

I think it’s safe to assume that any player who has TH @ 12 is either a plant/bot by Rovio or a cheater… or someone who’s willing to drop major (and i mean MAJOR) money to upgrade 1 class.

or.. OR someone who somehow didn’t get affected by the bug? Doubt that one, but I guess it could be possible. You’d have to imagine that this patch was QAed by someone and that someone must’ve (maybe… hopefully?) checked the Dojo after getting the class. Guess that leads to one last group of people who could have TH @ 12 – Rovio developers/QA people.

TH does have a lot of single target damage, so I think it will find it’s niche team composition, that is if the meta ever evolves past “Power Team w/ Valiant”

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@graugeist

I’m not worried about upgrading TH as much as I want to make sure we don’t get ANOTHER new class before TH can get upgraded. Because if there is a new class that IS worthy of more mastery, we won’t be able to insta it if we have two non-12 classes at the same time.

@bubbley

Thanks for the info!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@gh0sti I have just played you again in the Arena. Your TH is rank 12. Would you like to share how you achieved the status we all want.

Thanks in anticipation.

Joey
    @joeyba

i can’t access the game
    its crashing out all the time… since more than 30 mn
    anyone else?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@sutekh137 – Sure, I get that. I’m down to a handful of classes, so I just want TH to have the regular rotation in the Dojo, so that it’ll be upgraded like anything else. I figure we’ve got roughly 2 months until the next class, so no biggie.

Pointless
    @pointless

Now the test of my conviction that this whole Mastery thing with TH is a bug rather than a devious nerf…I’m going to finish top three, so how much FE do I burn trying to roll the very specific possibility of 6K Blues and 6K All? I have lots, so I might just try, but if this whole Dojo thing is fixed and we all can then spend meaningless snouts to bring TH to M12 I’m going to be a little upset…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I finished 2nd place with 52k, spinning +6k ALL, +6k Bomb & +6k Red.

While I would have liked to get 6k Blues/Matty/ALL, I didn’t have the FE to risk losing the 6k ALL (which I needed, as I had open classes on all 5 birds). The 6k put Red over the top, and Bomb’s Frost got +12k, so not bad.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless I finished 4th my first roll gave 6k to the blues. I accepted.

I think it is a bug also, which means that some players will not be bugged.

Interestingly I finally got more than one offer in the dojo – 75 and 15 LC.

Joey
    @joeyba

Finished and just took the 2k for all
    Which includes blues
    Because all my other r at 12
    So it was not worth it to spin more and lose lots of FE

Pointless
    @pointless

After five rerolls I accepted 6K Blues and 2K all (guess my conviction is not TOO strong) which brought TH up to M5. I must admit he is fun to play (in certain situations), but will not be replacing any of my usual classes, even when (and if) I get him to M12.

@bubbley
    interesting…have yet to see more than one, and earlier it took me 20 times exiting and reentering the Dojo to finally get an offering instead of the typical “Sold Out” message. 15LC for Blues….yuck

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Pointless — I also stopped after getting 6K blues and 2K all. It did take several re-rolls.
    Other than than one time when the Dojo offering changed when I went back, all I have seen is “sold out” no matter how many times I exit and return, except for the last, which was 500 for all blues.
    @all — Has anyone had a new Dojo offering since the event ended? If so, did you get a snoutling offer for TH. I still have 2 hrs to go before the next new Dojo offer.

Pointless
    @pointless

@mvnla2 exiting and re-entering the Dojo has worked every time for me, but did take many attempts last time. Still hoping (against hope?) to see a snout offering. I also have ~2 hours to wait until a new Dojo offering, we’ll see if there’s any difference…

kyododom
    @kyododom

Hi everyone, I got a new Dojo offering after the end of the event, but it was LC only, not a snoutling one.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentine's event + new Blues class

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.